Riello Sentinel Dual SDU 6000VA 6000W Desktop UPS Uninterruptible
Model No: UPS SDU 6000 ER
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
- 1 x Riello Sentinel Dual SDU 6000VA 6000W Desktop UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply
SDU 6000 ER 6000VA / 6000W (single-phase / single-phase) backup power supply, equipped with a powerful battery charger, online double conversion (VFI) technology. SENTINEL DUAL can be placed directly on the floor or installed in 19 "cabinets. In terms of technology and functions it allows adjustable operating modes (Online, ECO and Smart active), advanced diagnostics, digital display, USB RS232 to DB9, optional networking available card and PowerShield3 software.
The UPS can be installed in the "tower" position directly on the floor, or in a 19 "rack cabinet, the front panel is adjustable according to the type of installation, does not include batteries.
Easy to install
- Low noise level (<48dB) due to load-dependent digital PWM system with high switching frequency inverters.
- Available optional External manual bypass for uninterrupted switching
- Guaranteed operation up to 40 ° C.
- Built-in unlocked IEC output connectors
- These functions can be programmed with the software or can be set up through the UPS user panel:
- Online: up to 95% efficiency
- ECO Mode: increased efficiency (up to 98%), allows setting Line Interactive (VI) technology to power low priority loads from the mains
- Smart Active: The UPS automatically decides the operating mode (VI or VFI) according to the network quality
- Emergency: it is possible to select that the UPS should only be activated when the mains power fails. (emergency mode)
- Frequency converter (50 or 60 Hz)
High quality output voltage
- Even at non-linear loads (IT burdens with up to 3: 1 pivot factor)
- High short-circuit current through the bypass
- High overload capacity: 150% of the inverter (even in the event of a power failure)
- Filtered, stabilized and reliable voltage (double conversion "VFI" according to EN62040-3), with filters to suppress atmospheric interference.
- Power factor correction: The input power factor is close to 1 and the sinusoidal current drawn.
High battery reliability
- Automatic and manual battery test
- Reduced ripple (harmful to batteries) using low current oscillation (LCRD) system
- Batteries can be replaced by the user without having to turn off the device and without interrupting the load (Hot Swap)
- Unlimited backup time using matching battery modules
- Batteries will not be used for power outages of less than 20 ms (high delay time) or input power between 184 V and 276 V.
This configuration ensures the operation of emergency systems that require continuous, reliable and long-lasting power in the event of a power failure, such as emergency lighting, fire alarms / fire extinguishers and alarms. If the power supply fails, the inverter starts feeding the loads with progressive start-up (Soft Start) to avoid overloading.
Wide input voltage range and high residence time minimize battery usage and increase battery efficiency and battery life. with smaller power outages, the energy is drawn from a group of capacitors of the appropriate size.
10 A configurable IEC output sockets allow battery operation to be optimized through low-priority load shutdown programming; alternative emergency loads that are not normally powered when the network is on
they can be activated in case of failure.
- Optional output voltage (220-230-240 V)
- Automatic restart after power recovery (software programmable)
- Turning on Bypass: When the device is off, it automatically enters bypass mode and battery charging
- Switching off at minimum load
- Battery low warning
- Power On Delay
- Total microprocessor and DSP control
- Automatic bypass without interruption
- Use customized power modules
- Status, measurements and alarms are available on a standard backlit display
- Digital UPS Upgrade (flash update)
- Output sockets protected by resettable thermal switch
- Reverse current protection as standard: prevents energy from flowing back into the grid
- Manually switch to bypass.
- Advanced, cross-platform communication for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield 3 monitoring and shutdown software for Windows 10, 8, 7, Hyper-V, 2016, 2012 and earlier versions, Mac OS X, Linux, VMWare ESXi, Citrix XenServer and other Unix operating systems.
- Plug and Play
- USB port
- RS232 serial port
- Slot for installing communication cards.
- Dual Input no
- Rated power 6000 VA
- Voltage 220-230-240 Vac
- Voltage tolerance 140 Vac < Vin < 276 Vac @50% LOAD / 184 Vac < Vin < 276 Vac @ 100% LOAD
- Frequency 50/60 Hz ± 5 Hz
- Frequency tolerance 50 Hz ± 20% / 60 Hz ± 20%
- Power factor >0.98
- Current distorsion _5%
- Voltage tolerance 180÷264 Vac (selectable in Economy Mode and SMART ACTIVE Mode)
- Frequency tolerance Selected frequency ± 5% (user configurable)
- Number phases 1
OUTPUT and INVERTER OUTPUT
- Rated power 6000 VA
- Active power 6000 W
- Crest factor (Ipeak/Irms) 3 : 1
- Waveform Sinewave
- Frequency 50/60 Hz selectable
- Voltage distortion with distorcing
- Voltage distortion with linear load <1%
- Inverter efficiency at rated load 95% %
- 100% < Load < 110% activates the bypass after 10 min Continues to work on by-pass
- 110% < Load < 133% activates the bypass after 1 min shut down after 1 hour
- 133% < Load < 150% activates the bypass after 5 s shut down after 10 min
- Load > 150% activates the bypass instantaneously shutdown after 3 s (load > 150%) shutdown after 2 s
- (load > 200%)
- Type VRLA AGM lead, maintenance-free
- Typical recharge time 4÷6 h
- Parallel kit (to order with the UPS) Yes
- Altitude max 1000 m at nominal power (-1% power for every 100 m above 1000 m) 4000 m maximum
- Color Black RAL 9005
- Communication USB / DB9 with RS232 and contacts / Slot for communication interface
- Safety compliance EN 62040-1:2008; EN 62040-1/EC:2009; EN 62040-1/A1:2013 and Directive 2014/35/EU
- EMC conformance EN 62040-2 and Directive 2014/30/EU
- Accessories provided USB cable; handles kit
- Protection rating IP 20
- Surge capability 1 VDR x 300 Joules
- Marks CE
- Protections Overload - short-circuit - overvoltage - undervoltage - temperature - low battery
- AC/AC efficiency 95%
- Line-Interactive/Smart Active
- Noise (at 1 m) <48 dBA
- Operating temperature 0 ÷ 40 °C
- Relative humidity 5 - 95% no condensing
- Output sockets Terminal block + 8 IEC 320 C13 + 2 IEC 320 C20
- Weight 19 kg
- Dimensions (h w d) (448 x 131 x 640) tower - (3U x 19" x 640) rack mm
- Input phases 1
- Output phases 1
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered