Polycom RealPresence Touch Control Video Conference
In Full Working Order
Supplied With 2 Years Warranty
Has A Few Small Marks On Sides Of Control (please refer to pictures)
- 1 x Polycom RealPresence Touch Control Video Conference Calling 2200-30070-002
The intuitive solution for accelerating Unified Communications (UC) and video collaboration throughout your organization
The Polycom Touch Control graphical interface solution is a highly-intuitive touch screen device that enables users to quickly initiate video conferences, free from complicated interfaces or technical support. By expanding user adoption of collaboration and allowing participants to focus on their meeting, the Polycom Touch Control solution accelerates your return on investment in telepresence and video solutions while making your organization more productive and efficient.
Conference with confidence
The Polycom Touch Control interface is ideal for enterprises, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, and any other group requiring faster and more efficient real-time collaboration. Featuring a high-resolution display that provides simplified navigation and menu selection, the Polycom Touch Control solution allows users to control all aspects of their conference experience, including finding colleagues, placing calls and sharing content.
Users can easily connect to one another using a shared address book, on-screen keypad, and calendar entry. For quick access to room information, the Polycom Touch Control communicates with the Polycom HDX and RealPresence Group Series room telepresence solution which can be integrated with Microsoft Exchange software to provide complete location detail.
The Polycom Touch Control offers multiple options for sharing content, enabling users to share their PC or MAC desktop via direct USB connection to the Touch Control, via VGA/DVI connection to the video codec or share content directly from USB flash drive connected to the Touch Control.
Easy to use and deploy
The Polycom Touch Control device leverages Power Over Ethernet (PoE) for clutterfree connectivity. Individual Polycom Touch Control devices can be easily paired
and dedicated to any network-connected HDX or RealPresence Group Series room telepresence system. Polycom Touch Control devices can be deployed in an identical configuration to provide users with a consistent experience regardless of environment, or devices can be individually tailored to unique workflows.
- Reduced video conferencing learning curve and increased user adoption through a highly intuitive interface
- Improved user experiences through one-touch control
- Collaboration through seamless integration with Polycom HDX, RealPresence Group Series room telepresence systems, Polycom RMX platforms, Polycom SoundStructure systems, and Polycom OTX, RPX and ATX immersive telepresence solutions
- HDX 4500, 6000, 7000, 8000 & 9000
- RealPresence Group 300, 500 and 700
- Touch control on 7-inch screen
- Tap and touch control to access call controls and administrative menus
- SoundStructure Mode
- Volume Controls
- Intuitive menus
- Layout Manager
- Camera Control
- Dialing & Directory
- Capacitive touch screen
- Direct API command through network
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) required
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK
TH 254555 - 2