New Riello UPS Sep 3000ER 3000VA 2.4KW Stand Alone UPS
Uninterruptible Power Supply
Model: Riello UPS Sep 3000ER
New Open box
No Battery Supplied
- 1 x New Riello UPS Sep 3000ER 3000VA 2.4KW Stand Alone UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply
The Sentinel Pro delivers proven performance to protecting a wide range of critical servers and IT networks. This tower-style plug and play single-phase UPS is easy to install and use, but incorporates a whole host of sophisticated features.
The Riello Sentinel Pro 3kVA (3000VA) ER (Extended Runtime) UPS provides on-line power protection and a highly regulated and stabilised output sinewave supply. Sentinel Pro UPS are part of the Riello UPS ECO Line range and feature: a high operating efficiency, battery lifetime optimisation, energy saving shut-down with no load present and configurable eco-mode UPS options.
With a fully microprocessor-controlled inverter, it uses double conversion technology to produce a consistent and reliable output voltage. With a power range of 3000 VA, optional more powerful battery chargers are available for the most critical environments requiring extended runtime lasting several hours. In-built battery efficiency testing also ensures optimal performance.
Users can choose from several operating modes to either boost performance or reduce energy consumption:
- Online Mode: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- Eco Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- Smart Active Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- Standby Off Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don't need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
- The Sentinel Pro is capable of handling a wide range of input voltages (140 V to 276 V), has a power factor of 0.9, and a high overload capacity of 150%. It incorporates both a Cold Start function, which means the UPS can power up without mains electricity, and an automatic shutdown feature (Eco line) that reduces energy consumption during sustained periods of inactivity.
Thanks to load-based fan speed control, noise levels are limited to less than 40 dBA, minimising any disruption in the working environment.
While the UPS also incorporates a completely revamped LCD display panel clearly showing all vital information, including input and output voltage, remaining battery charge, and the current UPS operating status.
Fully-compatible with the PowerShield3 advanced communications software, which enables the safe shutdown of any equipment connected to the UPS.
- Designed for critical loads including servers, telecoms networks, and data processing IT systems
- Range of programmable operating modes (i.e. Eco mode, Smart Active)
- Available with additional battery boxes to deliver extended runtime
- Load-based fan speed guarantees low noise levels (40 dBA)
- Rated power: 3000 VA
- Voltage: 220-230-240 Vac
- Voltage tolerance: 140 Vac < Vin < 276 Vac @50% LOAD / 184 Vac < Vin < 276 Vac @ 100% LOAD
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Frequency tolerance: 50 Hz ± 5% / 60 Hz ± 5%
- Power factor: > 0.99
- Current distortion: ≤7%
- Voltage tolerance: 180 - 264 Vac
- Frequency tolerance: Frequency selected (from ±0.Hz to ±5Hz configurable)
- Number phases: 1
Output and Inverter Output
- Rated power: 3000 VA
- Active powerL 2400 W
- Number phases: 1
- Crest factor (Ipeak/Irms): 3:1
- Waveform: Sinewave
- Frequency: Can be selected: 50 Hz or 60 Hz or self-learning
- Voltage distortion with distorcing load: < 4%
- Voltage distortion with linear load: < 2%
- 100% < Load < 110%: 2 minutes
- 125% = Load < 150%: 5 seconds
- Load > 150%: 1 second
- Type: VRLA AGM lead, maintenance-free
- Typical recharge time: N. A.
- Maximum recharge current: 6
- Altitude max: 6000 m
- Colour: Black
- Communication: USB / DB9 with RS232 and contacts / Slot for communication interface
- Safety compliance: EN 62040-1:2008; EN 62040-1/EC:2009; EN 62040-1/A1:2013 and Directive 2014/35/EU
- EMC conformance: EN 62040-2 and Directive 2014/30/EU
- Accessories provided: Power cable, IEC-IEC cable, serial cable, USB cable, safety manual, quick start, software on CD-ROM
- Protection rating: IP20
- Surge capability: 300 joule
- Marks: CE, GS/NEMKO
- Line-Interactive/Smart Active efficiency: 98%
- Noise (at 1 m): < 40 dBA @ 1 m
- Operating temperature: 0°C / +40°C
- Relative humidity: < 95% not condensed
- Dimensions (h w d): 19cm x 44.6cm x 33.3cm
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered