New Eaton 9PX 8000i RT6U UPS 8KVA 7200W UPS Rack Mount 9104-22003-00P
Model No: 9PX8KiPM
P/N: 9PX 8000i RT6U
New - In Original Packaging
1 x New Eaton 9PX 8000i RT6U UPS 8KVA Power Module UPS RackMount 9104-22003-00P
As an industry professional, and because of rising energy costs and the business need for energy-efficient performance, you'll be looking for ways to reduce costs and consumption.
The Eaton 9PX UPS enables you to secure all your mission critical applications, giving you the reductions in energy usage and costs you need.
Eaton 9PX UPS key benefits
- Constantly monitors power conditions and regulating voltage and frequency
- Up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high-efficiency mode
- 0.9 power factor delivers 28% more power than UPS in its class
- Compact rack/tower versatile form factor, delivering up to 5400W in only 3U and 10kW in only 6U
Essentially, the Eaton 9PX UPS gives you the chance to optimise power density and minimise capital and operating expenditure, along with the assurance that, should the power go down, critical processes will be maintained in your IT infrastructures and other applications.
Performance and Efficiency
- Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- With up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high-efficiency mode the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level in its class to reduce energy & cooling costs.
- With a 0.9 power factor the 9PX delivers 28% more power than UPS in its class. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- With a RT (Rack/tower) versatile form factor the 9PX is the most compact solution in its class delivering up to 5400W in only 3U and 10kW in only 6U.
- The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). LCD display position can be adjusted to offer the best viewable angle for tower and rack usage.
- The 9PX can meter energy consumption. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton's Intelligent Power Software Suite.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. It can also be used to remotely reboot locked up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
- The 9PX offers Serial, USB and relay connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional card (Network card delivered as standard on Netpack version). Eaton's Intelligent Power Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualization software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
Availability and Flexibility
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a Maintenance ByPass is also available (as standard on HotSwap version) for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- The Eaton 9PX can be paralleled to achieve twice the power of unitary product using HotSync technology, without extra cost on the initial purchase (available in Q4 2013)
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- More runtime can be added with up to 12 external hotswappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognized by the UPS.
- Technology: On-line double conversion with Power Factor Correction (PFC) system
- Input voltage: 200/208/220/230/240V/250V 1:1, 380/400/415 3:1
- Output voltage/THDU: 200/208/220/230/240V +/- 1%; THDU <2%
- Input frequency range/THDI: 40-70Hz, 50/60Hz autoselection, frequency converter as standard, THDI < 5%
- Efficiency: Up to 94% in Online mode, 98% in Hi-Efficiency mode
- Short circuit current: 120A
- Overload capacity: 102-110% : 120s, 110-125%: 60s, 125-150%: 10s, >150%: 900ms
- Input: Terminal block (up to 16mm)
- Terminal block +
- 2 controlled groups of 4 IEC C13 (10A) + 2 IEC C19 (16A) Terminal block
- Outputs with HotSwap Maintenance Bypass Terminal block + 3 IEC C13 (10A) + 2 IEC C19 (16A) Terminal block + 4 IEC C19 (16A)
- Typical backup times at 50 and 70% load*
- 9PX 13/10 min 11/8 min 30/20min 20/15 min 13/9min
- 9PX + 1 EBM 60/40 min 48/34 min 70/45min 48/32 min 32/21 min
- 9PX + 4 EBM 220/150 min 170/120 min 210/140 min 140/100 min 100/70 min
- Communication ports: 1 USB port, 1 RS232 serial port (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 4 dry contacts (DB9), 1 mini terminal block for remote On/Off and 1 for remote power Off, 1 DB15 for parallel operation.
- Communication slot: 1 slot for Network-MS card (included in Netpack versions), ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards.
Operating conditions, standards and approvals
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C continuous
- Noise level: <48db
- Safety: IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778 (1:1 version)
- EMC, performance: IEC/EN 62040 -2, FCC Class A (1:1 version), IEC/EN 62040-3 (Performance)
- Approvals: CE, CB report (TUV), UL (1:1 version)
Dimensions H x W x D/Weight
- UPS Dimensions: 44cm(19'')*26cm(3U+3U)*70cm
- UPS Weight: 84kg (1:1), 88kg (3:1)
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered