New Eaton 9PX 3000i RT3U Marine Online UPS Rack-Mountable
Model: 9PX 3000i RT3U Marine
Model No: 9PX300IRTM
New open box
In Original Packaging
Comes With Connector And Power Cable And Rail Kit
- 1 x New Eaton 9PX 3000i RT3U Marine Online UPS Rack-Mountable 9PX3000IRTM 9103-83913
- Double conversion topology constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacement of the UPS.
- With coated boards and hi-temperature environment compatibility, 9PX Marine is designed for Marine & Offshore environments.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- DNV-GL type approved UPS.
Performance and efficiency
- 9PX Marine is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor (VA=W). It delivers 11% more power than any other UPS as well as powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton's Intelligent PowerTM Software.
- Energy Star qualified, the 9PX Marine provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
Manageability & Flexibility
- The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
- 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton's Intelligent Power Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
- More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
- Rating (VA/W): 3000VA/3000W
- Format: RT3U (tower/rack 3U)
- Technology: On-line double conversion with Power Factor Correction (PFC) system
- Nominal voltage: 200/208/220/230/240V
- Input voltage range: 176-276V without derating (up to 100-276V with derating)
- Input frequency range: 40-70Hz, 50/60Hz autoselection, frequency converter mode
- Efficiency: up to 94% in online mode (up to 98% in Hi-efficiency mode)
- Input: 1 IEC C20 (16A)
- Outputs: 8 IEC C13 (10A) sockets + 2 IEC C19 (16A) sockets
- Typical backup times: 9PX 3000
- 300W - 60
- 500W - 36
- 800W - 22
- 1200W - 13
- 1800W - 7
- 2500W - 4
- Battery management: ABM & temperature compensated charging method (user selectable), automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, automatic recognition of external battery units
- Communication ports: 1 USB port + 1 serial RS232 port + 1 mini-terminal block for remote ON/OFF + 1 mini-terminal block for remote power off + 1 mini-terminal block for output relay
- Communication slot: 1 slot for Network-MS card, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards
Operating conditions, standards and approvals
- Operating temeprature: 0 to 40°C
- Typical noise level: 40dB
- Safety: IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778, CSA 22.2
- EMC: IEC/EN 62040 -2, FCC Class B, CISPR22 Class B
- Approvals & markings: DNV-GL Type approved /CE /CB report (TUV) / cULus / EAC /RCM / KC / Energy Star
- Height: 13cm
- Width: 44cm
- Depth: 48.5cm
- Weight: 27.4kg
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered