In good condition and full working order
One of the blacking plates has writing on, this does not affect the units operation and is purely cosmetic.
Juniper Networks J Series routers provide up to Gigabit Ethernet performance for enterprise remote, branch, and regional offices. They run the modular Junos operating system which offers many advanced services (MPLS, IPv6, QoS, multicast, and so forth) and security (stateful firewall and IPsec VPN) at no additional charge. The J Series routers ease deployment and reduce operational costs by integrating key branch location services such as routing, security, and IP telephony into one easy-to-operate platform.
1 x Juniper Networks J2350 Modular 4-Port Gigabit Services Router J2350-JB-SC
J Series routers offer modular flexibility, performance headroom, and extensible memory to meet future demands, providing unmatched reliability, investment protection, and value for the enterprise.
Enhanced services available in Junos OS on the J Series which include security and clustering services offer inseparable routing and security for improved network performance and latency together with chassis clustering for stateful high-availability and systems level resiliency in complex routing environments.
- Up to 600 Mbps performance
- Four built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Three modular interface slots that support a variety of WAN, LAN, and services options
- Ideal for one or two broadband, T1, or E1 interfaces with integrated services
- Maximum Performance and Capacity
- Junos Software Version Support: Junos Software 9.1
- Firewall Performance (Large Packets): 750 Mbps
- Firewall Performance (IMIX): 500 Mbps
- Firewall and Routing PPS (64 Byte): 200,000 pps
- 3DES and SHA-1 VPN Performance: 160 Mbps
- Concurrent VPN Tunnels: 512 MB / 1 GB DRAM 256 / 512
- Maximum Concurrent Sessions: 512 MB / 1 GB DRAM 64 K / 128 K
- New Sessions/Second: 5,000
- Maximum Security Policies: 2048 (1 GB DRAM)
Routing, Virtualization, Encapsulations
- BGP, OSPF, RIP, Static, ECMP: Yes
- Multicast, PIM SM, SSM,IGMP: Yes
- Maximum Number of Security Zones: 50
- Maximum Number of Virtual Routers: Yes
- Maximum Number of VLANs: 256
- PPP, FR, MLPP, MLFR, HDLC: Yes
- Fixed I/O: 4 x 10/100/1000
- Maximum PIM Slots: 5
- Maximum EPIM Slots: 0