HP R5000 3U UPS SPS 5000VA 4500W Back Up Uninterruptible
Power Supply 628821-002
In Full Working Order
Supplied With 2 Years Warranty
Supplied With Rails
- 1 x HP R5000 3U UPS SPS 5000VA 4500W Back Up Uninterruptible Power Supply 628821-002
- 1 x HP UPS Network Module AF465A - 636934-001
- 1 x Front Bezel
- 1 x Set of Rails
The innovative Minimally Switched Technology used in the HP R5000 UPS improves the performance over traditional line-interactive UPS designs while reducing the cost, weight, and size of traditional double-conversion online UPS designs. The digital signal processing (DSP) enables complete digital control of the UPS resulting in increased power conditioning, lower system cost, and enhanced user interface interactivity.
DSP technology enables the practical implementation of sophisticated UPS topologies and controls. The DSP can simultaneously control multiple power converters to optimize system efficiency and other performance characteristics such as: enhanced battery management for extended battery life, and improved output voltage regulation. The result is a higher performance UPS in smaller, lighter, more reliable designs-an advantage for space-constrained equipment racks and cost conscious, co-located data center applications.
- High power density with 5000VA/ 4500 Watts of power packed in just 3U rack space
- Greater system uptime with support for Extended Runtime Modules (ERM)
- Easy configuration through enhanced front panel display
- Enterprise-wide intelligent manageability with bundled UPS Network Module and HP Power
- Protector software
- More efficient voltage regulation with revolutionary Digital Signal Processing technology
- Ultimate long-term battery reliability with HP Enhanced Battery Management
- Enhanced system flexibility with two independently controlled load segments
- Support for Remote Emergency Power Off (REPO) circuitry
- Easy serviceability through modular design
- Hot-Swappable Battery
- Optional Extended Runtime Modules (ERM) increase batter runtime during a power failure
3U Power Packed Design
Rated near unity at 5000VA / 4500W, the HP UPS R5000 packs more power in space-conserving rackmount design, allowing you to support more critical equipment in your rack.
Increase System Uptime with Extended Runtime Modules
The Extended Runtime Modules are rack mounted battery modules that occupy 3U (5.25 inches) of rack space. The HP UPS R5000 supports up to four Extended Runtime Modules (ERM), which extends your overall battery runtime.
Lower Cost of Ownership with Innovative Technology
The HP UPS R5000 utilizes a new industry-leading technology that continually conditions and regulates power without using the battery, thereby increasing the life of the battery. The output voltage is automatically regulated, based on the connected load and the input voltage.
Investment Protection with HP Enhanced Battery Management
HP UPS R5000 incorporates Enhanced Battery Management: an exclusive, patented technology that doubles battery service life, optimizes battery recharge time, and provides advance notice of pending battery failure. With Enhanced Battery Management, you can save 2-3 battery replacements over the life of the UPS saving hundreds of dollars giving you a lower total cost of ownership while still receiving the power protection for your critical equipment.
Four C13 outlets, four C19 outlets, and a L6-30 outlet (32A IEC on the International model) provide a wide range of connection options. Adding the HP PDU Extension Bars, AF500A, provides additional C13 outlets making the R5000 and extremely flexible UPS for all environments.
Remotely Monitor UPSs on the Network
The installed UPS Network Module enables network administrators to remotely monitor UPSs and reboot network devices. It provides SNMP functionality, including power event alerts, network power diagnostics, and remote UPS reboot and testing. Used in conjunction with HP Systems Insight Manager or other SNMP capable Network Management Software, power-related problems on the network are quickly discovered and remedied.
- Device Type UPS - rack-mountable
- Height (Rack Units): 3U
- Input Voltage: AC 220/230/240 V
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Input Connectors: 1 x power IEC 60309 32A
- Power Output Connectors Details:
- 4 x power IEC 60320 C19
- 4 x power IEC 60320 C13
- 1 x power IEC 60309 32A
- Output Voltage: + 6% / - 10%
- Power Capacity: 4.5 kW / 5000 VA
- Output Waveform: Sinewave
- Type: Expandable
- Technology: Lead Acid
- Run Time (Up To): 5.7 min at full load
- Recharge Time: 48 hours
- Cables Included: Power cable 3 m
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, C-Tick, BSMI, GOST, GS, UL 1778, EN 50091-2, IEC 62040-1-1, CSA C22.2, EN 50091-1, FCC CFR47 Part 15, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1
- Min Operating Temperature: 10 °C
- Max Operating Temperature: 40 °C
- Humidity Range Operating: 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Sound Emission: 45 dB
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 43.7 cm
- Depth: 74.4 cm
- Height: 12.7 cm
- Weight: 57 kg
- Designed For: HPE 600mm x 1075mm Advanced Pallet Rack, 600mm x 1075mm Advanced Shock Rack, 600mm x 1075mm Enterprise Crate Rack, 600mm x 1075mm Enterprise Pallet Rack, 600mm x 1075mm Enterprise Shock Rack, 600mm x 1200mm Advanced Pallet Rack, 600mm x 1200mm Advanced Shock Rack, 600mm x 1200mm Enterprise Air Duct Rack, 600mm x 1200mm Enterprise Pallet Rack, 600mm x 1200mm Enterprise Shock Network Rack, 600mm x 1200mm Enterprise Shock Rack, 600mm x 1200mm Grey Enterprise Air Duct Rack, 600mm x 1200mm Grey Enterprise Shock Rack, 600mm x 1200mm Network Advanced Shock Rack, 800mm x 1075mm Enterprise Pallet Rack, 800mm x 1075mm Enterprise Shock Rack, 800mm x 1200mm Advanced Pallet Rack, 800mm x 1200mm Advanced Shock Rack, 800mm x 1200mm Enterprise Pallet Rack, 800mm x 1200mm Enterprise Shock Network Rack, 800mm x 1200mm Enterprise Shock Rack, 800mm x 1200mm Grey Enterprise Shock Network Rack, 800mm x 1200mm Grey Enterprise Shock Rack, 800mm x 1200mm Network Advanced Shock Rack ¦ HPE 11000 G2 Series 11642 1075mm Pallet Universal Rack ¦ HPE Advanced Series Racks 42U 600mm x 1075mm Kitted Advanced Pallet Rack with Side Panels and Baying, 42U 600mm x 1075mm Kitted Advanced Shock Rack with Side Panels and Baying ¦ HPE Apollo 4510 Gen9 ¦ HPE ProLiant c3000, DL120 Gen9, DL120 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9 Base, DL160 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9 Performance, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL20 Gen9, DL20 Gen9 Entry, DL20 Gen9 Performance, DL320e Gen8 v2 Entry, DL360 Gen9 Performance, DL360p Gen8, DL360p Gen8 CMS, DL380 Gen9 Base, DL380 Gen9 Entry, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380 Gen9 Performance, DL60 Gen9, DL60 Gen9 Base, DL60 Gen9 Entry, DL80 Gen9, DL80 Gen9 Base, DL80 Gen9 Entry, e2000 G6, ML10 v2, ML10 v2 Base, ML10 v2 Entry, ML10 v2 Performance, ML110 Gen9, ML110 Gen9 Base, ML110 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9, ML150 Gen9 Base, ML150 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9 Performance, ML350 Gen9 Base, ML350 Gen9 Entry, ML350 Gen9 Performance, ML350p Gen8 ¦ HPE Rack
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK