HP Nvidia Quadro NVS 290 PCI-E X16 256MB Graphic Card Low Profile 460815-001
Model No: Quadro NVS 290
HP Spares No: 460815-001
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
- 1 x HP Nvidia Quadro NVS 290 PCI-E X16 256MB Graphic Card Low Profile 460815-001
Ground-breaking NVIDIA unified architecture dynamically allocates geometry, shader, and compute processing power to efficiently deliver optimized performance. Featuring 256MB frame buffer and two single-link DVI-I connectors, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 offers the industry's best image quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz.
The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 is the professional 2D solution from a wide range of product offerings. The entire NVIDIA Quadro family takes the leading computer-aided design (CAD), digital content creation (DCC), and visualization applications to a new level of interactivity by enabling unprecedented capabilities in programmability and precision. The industry's leading workstation applications leverage this architecture to enable hardware-accelerated features not found in any other professional graphics solution.
NVIDIA Unified Architecture
- Industry's first unified architecture designed to dynamically allocate GPU resources to deliver optimized performance.
Essential for Microsoft Windows Vista
- Offering an enriched 3D user interface, increased application performance, and the highest image quality, NVIDIA Quadro graphics boards and NVIDIA OpenGL ICD drivers are optimized for 32- and 64-bit architectures to enable the Windows Vista experience.
256MB DDR2 Frame Buffer Memory
- Delivers high throughput for interactive visualization of large models and high-performance for real time processing of large textures and frames and enables the highest quality and resolution full-scene antialiasing (FSAA).
Low-Profile Form Factor
- Enables support for small form factor systems.
nView Multi-Display Technology
- The NVIDIA nViewhardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience.
NVIDIA PureVideo Technology
- NVIDIA PureVideo technology is the combination of high-definition video processors and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for SD and HD video content. Features include, high-quality scaling, spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine, and high quality HD video playback from DVD.
- NVIDIA CUDA provides a C language environment and tool suite that unleashes new capabilities to solve complex, visualization challenges such as real-time ray tracing and interactive volume rendering.
High Performance Display Outputs
- 400MHz RAMDACs and two DVI-I connectors drive both analog and digital displays, with singlelink TMDS transmitters supporting high-resolution digital panels (up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz) — which result in amazing image quality producing detailed photorealistic images.
Ultimate Image Quality
- Quadro NVS graphics products deliver the industry's best image quality, sharpness and pixel tracking for analog LCDs, DLPs and plasma displays with resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz.
- With a passive heatsink, accoustics is not a problem to achieve a quieter desktop environment.
Unified Driver Architecture
- The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA product because all NVIDIA products work with the same driver software.
- Form Factor: Low Profile, 2.731" (H) x 6.6" (L)
- Frame Buffer Memory: 256MB DDR2
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 6.4GB/sec.
- Max Power Consumption: 21W
- Graphics Bus PCI Express: x16 and x1
- Display Connectors: DMS-59
- Single Link DVI: Yes (2)
- Auxiliary Power Connectors: No
- Number of Slots: 1
- Thermal Solution: Passive Heatsink
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by
purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
TH 205450 - 1