In Good Condition, Full Working Order - HARDWARE ONLY, NO SOFTWARE OR LICENSING
No Rails Included
No Hard Drives Included
HP P4000 G2 SANs, provide a virtualized pool of storage resources to deliver enterprise SAN functionality that enhances virtual environments, simplifies management, and reduces costs. Easy to deploy, grow and maintain, HP P4000 G2 SANs ensure that critical business data remain available. The innovative approach to storage provides a unique data protection level across the entire SAN, reducing vulnerability without driving up costs the way traditional SANs can.
1 x HP Lefthand P4500 G2 BQ889A SAS Storage System
Planning for everything from data growth to disaster recovery to centralized backup to future proofing your infrastructure - these areall daunting tasks for any company no matter what the size. When it comes to the storage part of the design, HP P4000 G2 LeftHand SAN Solutions are a perfect fit for environments with a variety of virtual servers, client virtualization, database, email, and business applications.
P4000 SANs scale capacity and performance linearly to seamlessly grow with your business. The P4000 portfolio has affordable enterprise functionality with a comprehensive feature set and simplified central management for all locations. Superior applicationavailability and disaster recovery features are integrated into the P4000 SANs for automated failover/failback in any situation. P4000 SANs are optimized for virtualized environments with VMware ESX/ESXi & Microsoft Hyper-V integration and offer continuous data availability to users and applications that meets demand on-the-fly.
- Portfolio of highly scalable, easy to use SAN solutions with superior HA and DR capabilities
- Perfect match for server virtualization, client virtualization, Windows, and Linux environments
- Rack mount form factor for Starter SANs, Virtualization SAN, Multi-site SAN and Scalable Capacity SAN Solutions
- BladeSystem SAN Solution for Client Virtualization (VDI) deployments and Enterprise workloads.
- Intel® Xeon® 5500 / 5600 series CPU
- SSD, SAS or MDL SAS drives available
- P4000 SAN/iQ Software delivers: Storage Clustering for disruption free growth, Network RAID 0, 5, 6, 10, 10+1, and 10+2 (Synchronous Replication), Thin Provisioning, Application Integrated Snapshots, Remote Copy (Asynchronous Replication with Bandwidth Throttling), Multi-Site HA/DR Solution (Synchronous Replication across several locations), Online Volume Migration and automated Software Upgrades, Self-Healing Storage: Proactive disk / volume scrubbing with automatic bad block repair
- Storage Controllers: minimum of 2 per SAN, a cluster of 3 Storage systems provides triple redundancy
- Network RAID Levels (per volume) 0, 5, 6, 10, 10+1, and 10+2 protect against double disk, controller, storage node, power,
- network, or site failure
- Hardware RAID Levels 10, 5, 6 (default is level 5)
- Hardware Availability features: Hot-plug hard drives, Redundant power supplies, Integrated storage controller w/ battery-backed cache, Hyper-redundant clustered storage (achieved in combination with the P4000 SAN/iQ storage software)
- HP LeftHand P4000 Virtual SAN Appliance Software for VMware ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V transforms server disk drives and external legacy storage into a virtual iSCSI SAN
- HP ProLiant Integrated Lights-Out 2/3 Remote Management
- 1200W 48V DC power supplies supported for P4300 G2 and P4500 G2