The HP 332T is a dual-port, low-cost, low profile 1Gb adapter featuring the BCM5720 Broadcom single-chip solution in a PCIe 2.0 compliant form factor designed for select HP ProLiant Gen8 and Gen7 ML/DL/SL servers. It delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption, providing Ethernet connectivity ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, and network segmentation.
Supported advanced features include Large Send and Receive offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, jumbo frames, IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol - PTP), and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft Virtual Machine Queue (VMQ). Support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance while reducing energy use and expense.
- Industry-leading hardware integration for low power
- Dual-port, PCI Express 2.0 1Gb Ethernet adapter for HP ProLiant Generation 8 Rack and Tower servers and select HP ProLiant G7 Rack servers
- Dual-port 1GbE provide up to 4 Gb full duplex aggregate throughput per adapter
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
- Optimized for virtual servers
- Improved small packet performance
- Supports the Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE)
- IEEE 1588, IEEE 802.1as (hardware assisted)