Model Number: 3800VHD/ESD-12
In good condition and in full working order
- 1 x Honeywell 3800VHD/ESD-12 High Density Linear Imager Handheld Scanner
Honeywell 3800VHD/ESD-12E Very High Density Bar Code Scanner w/ESD
The Honeywell ImageTeam 3800VHD Bar Code Scanner is a high performance scanner for industrial electronic manufacturing applications. It offers excellent reading performance on 3 mil. and larger bar codes, plus the durability needed for rough industrial applications, and is backed by a five year warranty. Linear Imaging technology combines a bright, sharp aiming line with high resolution reading. The IT3800VHD has the industry's best drop spec to deliver excellent value for demanding, industrial applications. Each decoded output scanner has the capability to connect as a keyboard wedge, use the serial port, output non decoded laser compatible signals, or operate in wand emulation mode. The IT3800 connects to all popular PCs, Apple MAC, and portable data terminals. A non decoded mode can be used with external wedge decoders and portable terminals or other devices with decoding capability. Uses standard cables to reduce replacement cost.
- Ideal applications include: The IT3800VHD-12E fits all applications found in high technology factories, from the high density codes on electronic sub assemblies to bar coded shipping labels in the packaging area. Typical applications are found in computer and telecommunications assembly plants, aerospace and automotive factories reading bar codes on assembly lines, test stations, document processing, packaging and shipping areas.
- Reading Distance:
Reading Distance From 1 in. (2.5 cm) to 7 in. (17.78 cm) on medium density codes
Reading Width: 5 in. (12.7 cm) code width at 7 in. (17.8 cm) distance
- Scan Rate: Programmable to 270 scans per second
- Drop Specifications: Operational after 50 drops from 5 ft. (1.53 m) to concrete
- Symbologies: Codabar, Code 3 of 9 including PARAF, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 93, Code 128, UPC, EAN/JAN, China Postal Code, RSS.
- Interfaces: All popular PCs and terminals via keyboard wedge, keyboard replacement/direct connect, Apple ADB, USB, TTL Level Serial Wedge, TTL level RS-232, wand emulation mode, and includes (HHLC) non decoded laser compatible output.