Grandstream GXP2140 Phone 4-Line IP PoE Gigabit LAN
Model No: GXP2140
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
Can Be Powered By PoE Ethernet Switch Or Standalone Power Supply - neither are Included
- 1 x Grandstream GXP2140 Phone 4-Line IP PoE Gigabit LAN BlueTooth 4.3"
The Grandstream GXP2140 is a next generation enterprise grade IP phone that features up to 4 lines, a 4.3 inch TFT colour LCD screen, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way conference and Electronic Switch Hook (EHS).
Grandstream GXP2140 HD IP Phone Key Features
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
The GXP2140 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalised information and customisable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broadband interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. GXP2140 is the perfect choice for enterprise users looking for high quality, feature rich multiline executive IP phone with advanced functionalities and performance.
Sync your mobile phone with the Grandstream GXP2140
The Grandstream GXP2140 can be synced with your mobile phone to swap calls between your mobile phone and desktop IP phone as well as syncing your mobile phone contacts with your GXP2140 contacts. The Grandstream GXP2140 has integrated Bluetooth which enables you to integrate an Android phone or an iPhone.
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 4.3 inch (480x272) TFT color LCD
- Yes, Bluetooth V2.1
- 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 5 programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G723.1, iLBC, Opus, and iLBC,in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, extension module port
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- Weather, currency, news, XML
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Yes, can power up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules which features a 128x384 graphic LCD, 20 quick-dial/BLF keys which dual-color LED, 2 navigation keys, and less than 1.2W power consumption per unit.
- Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240V; Output: +12V, 1.0A; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) Max power consumption: 6W (without GXP2200EXT), 10W(with 4 cascaded GXP2200EXTs )
- Dimention: 228mm (W) x 206mm (L) x 46.5mm (H);
- Unit weight: 0.98kg
Temperature and Humidity
- 0 ~ 40ºC (32 ~ 104ºF ), 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN 60950-1, EN62479 AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B, AS/NZS CISPR 24, RoHS; UL 60950 (power adapter)