- 1 x Fortinet Fortigate-100E FG-100E Next Generation Firewall Security Appliance
The FortiGate 100E series delivers next generation firewall capabilities for mid-sized to large enterprises, with the flexibility to be deployed at the campus or enterprise branch. Protect against cyber threats with security processor powered high performance, security efficacy and deep visibility.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry's best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose built-security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
- Best of Breed SD-WAN capabilities to enable application steering using WAN path control for high quality of experience
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities, high-performance, and scalable IPsec VPN capabilities to consolidate networking and security
- Includes management console that's effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric's Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners' products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Reduce complexity by combining threat protection security capabilities into single high-performance network security appliance
- Identify and stop threats with powerful intrusion prevention beyond port and protocol that examines the actual applications in your network traffic
- Delivers industry's highest SSL inspection performance using industry-mandated ciphers while maximizing ROI
- Proactively blocks newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real-time with advanced threat protection
- Secure direct Internet access for Cloud applications for improved latency and reduce WAN cost spending
- High-performance and cost-effective threat protection capabilities
- WAN Path Controller and Link Health Monitoring for better application performance
- Security Processor powered industry's best IPsec VPN and SSL Inspection performance
- Simplified Management and Zero-Touch deployment
- GE RJ45 Ports: 14
- GE RJ45 Management / HA / DMZ Ports: 1 / 2 / 1
- GE RJ45 WAN Ports: 2
- GE RJ45 or SFP Shared Ports: 2
- USB Port: 1
- Console Port: 1
- Included Transceivers: 0
- IPS Throughput: 500Mbps
- NGFW Throughput: 360Mbps
- Threat Protection Throughput: 250Mbps
- Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets): 7.4 / 7.4 / 4.4Gbps
- Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets): 3 μs
- Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second): 6.6Mpps
- Concurrent Sessions (TCP): 2 Million
- New Sessions/Second (TCP): 30,000
- Firewall Policies: 10,000
- IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte): 4Gbps
- Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels: 2,000
- Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels: 10,000
- SSL-VPN Throughput: 250Mbps
- Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum, Tunnel Mode): 500
- SSL Inspection Throughput (IPS, avg. HTTPS): 130Mbps
- SSL Inspection CPS (IPS, avg. HTTPS): 130
- SSL Inspection Concurrent Session (IPS, avg. HTTPS): 125,000
- Application Control Throughput (HTTP 64K): 1Gbps
- CAPWAP Throughput (1444 byte, UDP): 1.5Gbps
- Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum): 10/10
- Maximum Number of FortiSwitches Supported: 24
- Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode): 64/32
- Maximum Number of FortiTokens: 5,000
- Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients: 600
- High Availability Configurations: Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering
- Height x Width x Length (inches): 1.75 x 17 x 10
- Height x Width x Length (mm): 44.45 x 432 x 254
- Form Factor: Rack Mount, 1 RU
- Weight: 7.28 lbs (3.3 kg)
- Power Required: 100-240V AC, 60-50 Hz
- Maximum Current: 100V / 1A, 240V / 0.5A
- Power Consumption (Average / Maximum): 23.0 W / 25.5 W
- Heat Dissipation: 87.0 BTU/h
- Operating Temperature: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -31-158°F (-35-70°C)
- Operating Altitude: Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m)
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- Noise Level: 40.4 dBA
Serial number: FG100E4Q17028236
Total RAM: 4 GB
Initializing boot device...
Initializing MAC... nplite#0
Please wait for OS to boot, or press any key to displayconfiguration menu.....
[C]: Configure TFTP parameters.
[R]: Review TFTP parameters.
[T]: Initiate TFTP firmware transfer.
[F]: Format boot device.
[I]: System information.
[B]: Boot with backup firmware and set as default.
[Q]: Quit menu and continue to boot.
[H]: Display this list of options.
Enter C,R,T,F,I,B,Q,or H:
[S]: Set serialport baudrate.
[R]: Setrestricted mode.
[T]: Set menutimeout.
[I]: Displaysystem information.
[E]: Reset systemconfiguration.
[Q]: Quit thismenu.
[H]: Display thislist of options.
Enter S,R,T,I,E,Q,or H:
Vendor ID :Fortinet
CPU family :Cortex
CPU model :Cortex-A9
CPU MHz :1000 MHz
Cache size :64 KB
Memory :DDR SDRAM 4 GB
Platform ID :FG100E
Serial number :FG100E4Q17028236
Restricted mode : DisableMenu timeout : 60
£700 excluding VAT
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered