Falcon SSG3KRP-2 3000VA 2100W Ultra-wide Temp UPS Uninterruptible
Model No: SSG3KRP-2
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
Supplied With Rackmount Ears
- 1 x Falcon SSG3KRP-2 3000VA 2100W Ultra-wide Temp UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply
Most UPS systems are designed for temperature-controlled buildings and are not for harsh environments. Falcon Electric's SSG3KRP is no ordinary UPS. It is one of the toughest you'll fine, and it leads the industry with the highest levels of power protection for backing up critical equipment. It's built for heavy industrial use and features an extraordinary operational temperature range from -30° to 65°C (-22° to 149°F). Integrated 10-year rated batteries reduce frequent replacements and downtime - saving maintenance costs and potential lost revenue.
The 2U rackmount SSG3KRP is a true online 3000 VA / 2100 watts UPS. Its dual-conversion circuitry regenerates a perfect sinewave output regardless of the power input characteristics. This means high power quality and isolation of the load from irregularities on the power input. Should primary power fail, the batteries feed the load with no interruption (zero transfer time). The system incorporates power factor correction, frequency regulation, surge suppression, and filtering.
- -30 to 65°C (-22 to 149°F) operating temperature range. Only an ultra-wide operating temperature assures reliable backup power for heavy-industrial projects.
- Long-life, true online industrial UPS. The advanced design and robust components offer a long service life, extra reliability, and low cost of ownership.
- 10-year rated batteries. Long-life batteries with an operational range of -40 to 80°C reduce frequent battery replacements and service costs.
- UL 508, UL 1778, cUL, and CE agency certification. Meets UL standards for industrial control equipment safety.
- 3 kVA / 2100 watts output
- Battery runtime of 3.5 minutes full load / 12.5 minutes half-load
- User-programmable AC voltage output sinewave: 100, 110, 115, 120 VAC (-1 model) or 208, 220, 230, 240 VAC (-2 model)
- Management via USB, RS-232, and optional SNMP/HTTP board
- Optional extended battery banks provide minutes to hours of extra battery runtime.
- Accessories like NEMA 3R-rated enclosure, conformal coated protection, remote management, environment sensors, relay cards, and more are available
- UL 1778, UL 508, cUL, FCC Class B, CE agency approvals
- 2U 19" rack mount, 20.8" depth UPS with 2U battery cabinet
- Rated Power: 2100 Watts
- Nominal VA: 3000 VA
- Output Voltage: User programmable: 100, 110, 115, or 120 VAC (-1 model) or 208, 220, 230, or 240 VAC (-2 model)
- Input Voltage: 240 (160 to 276) VAC
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz (auto tracking)
- Power Factor Correction: >0.98 at full load
- Overload: 110% for 40 seconds, 125% for 18 seconds, 150% immediate
- Input Connection: L5-30P (-1) or Schuko plug (-2), 6' Cord
- Output Connection: 4 of IEC320 C13 outlets
- Surge Protection: IEEE / ANSI C62.41
- Efficiency: 88%
- Runtime: 3.5 / 12.5 minutes (Full / Half Load time)
- DC Bus Voltage (nominal): 96 VDC
- Battery Pack Type: Hot-Swappable Pack Separate Enclosure from the UPS Module, User-Replaceable
- Recharge Time: 6 Hours to 90%
- Transfer Time: Zero (0) for line fails / recovery; < 4ms UPS to Bypass / Reverse; Auto Transfer to UPS after Overload
- 2U 19" Rack Mount, 20.8" Depth
- H x W x D: (2U) 3.5 x 19 x 20.1 (88.9 x 482.6 x 510.5)
- Weight: 93.5 lbs. (35.3 lbs. for UPS and 58.2 lbs for batteries)
- LED Indicators: Line, Inverter, Battery, Bypass, Battery %, Load %, Alarm, Charger, and Overload
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 65ºC (-22 to 149ºF), the battery service life will be reduced above 25ºC
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 65ºC (-22 to 149ºF), batteries stored above 50ºC will require monthly recharging and have a reduced service life.
- Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered