Eaton 9SX3000i 2700 Watt 3000VA Tower UPS 8x IEC C13
1x IEC C19 9103-83957
Model NO: 9SX3000i
New open box, in original packaging
- 1 x Eaton 9SX3000i 2700 Watt 3000VA Tower UPS 8x IEC C13 1x IEC C19 9103-83957
Eaton 9SX 9SX3000I 2700 Watt 3000 VA UPS
The Eaton 9SX uninterruptible power system (UPS) protects your sensitive electronic equipment from the most common power problems, including power failures, power sags, power surges, brownouts, line noise, high voltage spikes, frequency variations, switching transients, and harmonic distortion. Power outages can occur when you least expect it and power quality can be erratic. These power problems have the potential to corrupt critical data, destroy unsaved work sessions, and damage hardware - causing hours of lost productivity and expensive repairs.
Performance and Availability
- Double-conversion topology. The Eaton 9SX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as option) for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- With a 0.9 power factor the 9SX delivers 28% more power than UPS in its class. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%. 9SX also provides recommended replacement date for batteries.
- The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
- The 9SX can meter energy consumption. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton's Intelligent Power Software.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices.
- 9SX offers Serial, USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton's Intelligent Power Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
- One platform, two factors, dozens of choices. Up to 3000 VA of UPS power is packed into only 2U of rack space. The tower option is about the size of a modern, compact PC.
- More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognized by the UPS
- Advance Battery Management (ABM)
- LCD display
- Deep discharge protection
- Automatic self-test
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- 3-stage charging
- Double conversion
- Power measuring
- Rating (VA/W): 3000 VA/2700W
- Format: tower
- Technology: On-line double-conversion with Power Factor Correction (PFC) system
- Nominal voltage: 200/208/220/230/240V
- Input voltage range: 200-276V without derating (up to 140-276V with derating)
- Input frequency range/THDI: 40-70Hz, 50/60Hz autoselection, frequency converter mode
- Input: 1 IEC C20 (16A)
- Output: 8 IEC C13 (10A) sockets + 1 IEC C19 (16A) socket
- Switched Outlet Group: 2 outlet groups
- Typical backup times* (minutes)/load
- 300W - 78
- 500W - 45
- 800W - 29
- 1200W - 17
- 1800W - 10
- 2500W - 6
- Battery management: ABM and Temperature compensated charging method (user selectable), automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, automatic recognition of external battery units.
- Communication ports: 1 USB port + 1 serial RS232 port + 1 mini-terminal block for Remote Power Off + 1 mini-terminal block for Output relay
- Communication slot 1 slot for Network-M2, Network-MS, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards
Operating conditions, standards and approvals
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Typical noise level: 45dB
- Safety: IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778, CSA 22.2
- EMC: IEC/EN 62040 -2 , FCC Class B, CISPR22 Class B
- Approvals & marking: CE /CB report (TUV) / cULus / EAC / RCM / BIS (Tower models only) / KCC (Tower models only)
- Height: 34.6cm
- Width: 21.4cm
- Depth: 41.2cm
- Weight: 33.4kg
VAT @ 20% INCLUDED IN PRICE - VAT INVOICE PROVIDED
£850 excluding VAT
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered