The DrayTek Vigor 3300V is an Enterprise-level Firewall and VPN device, providing a robust firewall, QoS management, VPN Tunnelling and flexible multiple WAN interfaces (load balancing/WAN backup). The Draytek Vigor 3300 provides extensive cross-compatibility with 3rd party products and each major feature has extensive configuration options to provide great flexibility. Click here for a map of the product's Web Interface menu.
The Draytek Vigor 3300V also has up to eight Voice-over-IP ports (via optional plug-in modules), providing PSTN integration and PBX facilities to provide a complete VoIP office solution.
DrayTek Vigor 3300 Main Features
Robust & Comprehensive Firewall
Up to eight optional VoIP (Voice-over-IP) ports
- FXS (Phone Ports) or FXO (Line Ports) provide PSTN and VoIP integration. Extensions have PBX facilities (transfer, intercom) and units are cascadable.
High Performance VPN Server
- Up to 200 simultaneous VPN Tunnels with high security encryption managed by a dedicated VPN co-processor.
Load-balanced WAN Ports
- Connect up to four Internet feeds for increased Internet bandwidth, fault-tolerance and redunancy.
Port Based VLAN or 802.1q based VLAN
- Supporting multiple independent or common LAN subnets.
Physical DMZ Ports
- Up to three of the WAN ports can be alternatively configured to be hardware DMZ ports for the isolated hosting of a public-facing server.
- Quality of Service assurance allows you to set different priorities for different types of Internet traffic to ensure that your mission critical connectivity can always get as much of the available Internet bandwidth as it needs.
- The DrayTek Vigor 3300V has several levels of Internet filtering including URL-keyword blocking and more comprehensive complete Surfcontrol category-based filtering.
The Draytek Vigor 3300V can create VPN tunnels across the public internet. The tunnels can be to remote networks, or from a single dial-in teleworker, needing to access your head office LAN where the DrayTek Vigor 3300 is installed. The Draytek Vigor 3300V can create up to 200 simultaneous VPN tunnels, incoming or outgoing, to different locations. A dedicated VPN encryption co-processor ensures that maximum VPN performance in maintained, even with high level encryption.
At the remote sites, small offices can make use of other Vigor routers for the VPN termination, and single teleworkers can use the VPN capabilities built into Microsoft Windows 98SE/2K/XP. The Draytek Vigor 3300V also provides compatibility with other third party vendor products, including Cisco Pix, Nokia, Sonicwall, Checkpoint, ZyWall and Watchguard products.
Load Balancing & Multi-Purpose WAN Ports
The Draytek Vigor 3300V has four WAN/DMZ ports which each be configured as either an Internet-facing WAN interface or as a LAN-facing physical DMZ (a 'Demilitarized Zone' which is isolated from the rest of the LAN). When configured as an Internet-facing (WAN) interface 2,3 or 4 ports can be combined for load balancing or backup, whereby you can use multiple Internet connections to provide greater total bandwidth capacity or fault-tolerance.
In basic load-balancing mode, the Draytek Vigor 3300V will distribute WAN traffic requests evenly. This means that if you have two 512Kb/s feeds, two LAN users can download at 512Kb/s simultaneously. Alternatively you can select traffic preferences for the load balancing, selecting specific Internet feeds for traffic types of traffic (e.g. VoIP, VPN), by source/destination IP address or TCP/UDP Port ranges.
The WAN ports on the DrayTek Vigor 3300V can also be configured to act as backup to the main (primary) Internet feed, and only activate in the event of the primacry Internet feed failing (determined by lack of routing). Once the primary internet feed is restored, the backup WAN port goes idle again.
VLAN & Multiple LAN Subnets
The DrayTek Vigor 3300V supports Ethernet port based VLANs, where each of the four LAN (RJ45/Ethernet) ports can be put into common or distinct groups - i.e. isolated or joined to each other. In addition, the Draytek Vigor 3300V can support up to four independent LAN-side private IP subnets, with the Vigor providing each with its own DHCP server.
Bandwidth Management & QoS
The DrayTek Vigor 3300V firewall allows the administrator to set Quality of Service (QoS) preferences such that specific services have greater priority over others, or that certain services can never take up more than a certain percentage of your bandwidth. For example, Voice-over-IP (VOIP) telephony might be considered the highest priority so when temporary Internet congestion exists, priority would be given by the Draytek Vigor 3300V to the VOIP services so that VOIP calls can still be made, whereas FTP downloads, for example, would be given lower priority, i.e. a smaller percentage of the available bandwidth. Similarly, if you did not want users taking up too much of your valuable bandwith with P2P applications (e.g. downloading music) you could set a maximum percentage of your bandwidth that such applications could take up.
- DIMENSIONS (mm):- 440 x 280 x 45
- 4 x LAN (10/100 Base-TX switch)
- WAN / DMZ (Vigor3300 : 3 ports / Vigor3300V : 4 ports)
- 1 x Console
- 2 x VoIP Slot (Vigor3300V Only)
- WAN-Port Mirroring
- Physical DMZ
- NAT Capability (DMZ / Port Redirection / Open Ports)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Client
- Call Scheduling for PPPoE / PPTP
- RADIUS Client Authentication for PPTP Remote Dial-in
- LAN-Port Mirroring
- DHCP Server - Relay Agent
- Port-based VLAN
- Tag-based VLAN (802.1g) (Vigor3300 & Vigor3300V only)
- Access Control
- Packet Filtering
- Denial of Service Prevention
- Stateful Packet Inspection for TCP
- Stateful Packet Inspection for FTP
- IPSec VPN Tunnels : 200
- Hardware-based DES / 3DES / AES / HMAC-SHA-1 / HMAC-MD5 Encryption
- PPTP for Remote Access and Control
- IPSec Authentication (MD5 and SHA-1)
- IKE / Pre-shared Key (PSK) Management
- LAN-to-LAN VPN
- PKI (X.509), CA
- DHCP over IPSec
- VPN Pass-Through (IPSec)
- VPN Pass-Through (PPTP)
- URL Blocking with Exception Handling
- Java / ActiveX / Cookies / ZIP / EXE Blocking
- Content Blocking by User-defined Keywords
- Filtering based on URL Access List, Keywords, or Time of Day
- Content Portal Ahthority - Surf Control
- Web User Interface
- Command Line Interface (Telnet)
- Command Line Interface (Console)
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Syslog for Logging and Monitoring
- SNMP - Basic MIBs
- SNMP - VoIP (Vigor3300V only)
- Configuration File Encryption
- Attack Alert by Email
- SNMP Agent - Firewall, VPN, Alarm
- Basic Configuration
- Performance Monitoring
- VPN / Firewall Configuration
- VoIP Configuration
- Alarm for VPN / Firewall
- By PC Clients
- By WAN Interfaces Traffic Volume
- By Destination IP Address Range
- By Fixed VPN Connection (Vigor3300 & Vigor3300V only)
- By Fixed VoIP Packets (Vigor3300V only)
- Robust Detection Mechanism
- Incoming / Outgoing Bandwidth Guaranteed
- Service / Protocol Classification
- Eight Priority Queues for Classes
- FXO (B
- Codec G.711, G.729A, G.723.1 & G.726
- VAD (Silence Suppression) & CNG
- G.168-2000 Echo Canceller, Jitter Buffer
- Packet Loss Concealment
- RFC 2833 - Out of Band DTMF
- Gain / Attenuation Setting
- Modem Support Rate Up V.92
- Caller ID Support: Bellcore, ETSI, NTT, DTMF-Based(Nor-Europe)
- Line Polarity Reversal Generation
- QoS for B.W Reservation
- Hunt Group
- Call Holding
- Call Forwarding
- Outbound Proxy
- NAT Traversal (STUN)(RFC 3489)
- Incoming Call Barring
- T.38 Fax Relay
- VoIP over IPSec
- Call Forwarding
- Hot Line to Internet / PBX / PSTN
- FXO-PIN Code
- Multiple SIP Proxies Registering
- Call Transferring
- Incoming Call Barring by Schedule
- High Availability : VRRP (RFC 2338)
Firmware Version:2.6.3 (EN)
BuildDate&Time: 2010-08-17 14:51:02
System Uptime: 0days 0 hours 2 minutes 58 seconds
Memory Size: 64MBytes
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by
purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered