Dell PowerVault 114T 2U Tape Drive Enclosure WITH 1 x LTO-3 + LTO-4 Tape drives
Model No: PowerVault 114T
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
- 1 x Dell PowerVault 114T 2U Tape Drive Enclosure
- 1 x DELL LTO Ultrium3 400/800GB PV110T LTO-3 SCSI/LVD Internal Tape Drive - TG158
- 1 x DELL 800/1600GB LTO-4 SAS HH Internal Tape Drive - Y373M
The Dell PowerVault 114T/114X tape rack enclosure allows up to two tape drives to be externally attached to up to two PowerEdge rack servers or PowerVault network attached storage systems.
Space-Conscious, Flexible Capacity
The Dell PowerVault 114T/114X rackable subsystem offers a cost-effective, scalable solution for a variety of tape backup and archival needs. Holding up to 6.0 TB1 of native data (when using two LTO-5-140 drives), it provides excellent capacity in a 2U form factor that addresses your critical space concerns. Plus, it can be configured with up to two LTO-5-140, two LTO-4-120, two LTO-3, full-performance or two LTO-3-060 tape drives for exceptional flexibility and scalability.
The PowerVault 114T/114X incorporates many tape technologies commonly used today and is designed to complement Dell PowerEdge rack servers and Dell PowerVault network attached storage. When configured with LTO drives, the PowerVault 114T/114X delivers impressive performance and high levels of reliability, giving you a dependable, high-performance backup solution. What's more, two SCSI ports or two SAS ports with LTO-3-060, LTO-3 full performance, LTO-4-120 and LTO-5-140 enable two drives to run in parallel, which can help reduce backup time for multiple server environments.
The PowerVault 114T/114X holds up to 3.0 TB1 of compressed (2:1) data when using LTO-5-140 drives (114X). This allows a very high capacity for backing up in a slim-rack optimized format.
Ease of Use
As an extension to the PowerVault lineup of products, the PowerVault 114T/114X allows you to easily connect drives externally while still incorporating a rack-optimized backup solution into your environment. Compatible with Dell rail kits, the tape rack enclosure can typically be installed in minutes. The PowerVault 114T/114X offers easy manageability. It is simple to deploy, use and maintain with a tool-less chassis that enables you to install or remove a drive or component quickly. And the top of the unit is removable to allow easy access to the drives and components. Plus, it features two drive bays, two SCSI/SAS cables, a power supply and fans. The subsystem also includes two status LEDs on the front bezel so you know at a glance that your system is operating correctly. The PowerVault 114T/114X is ideal for customers who require an affordable, simple-to-use tape storage solution that incorporates a wide range of tape technologies while providing exceptional capacity and performance in a small form factor.
The PowerVault 114T/114X uses highly reliable "super drives" in the LTO-5, LTO-4, LTO-3 and LTO-3-060 drive technologies which typically boast 250,000 MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) and can be counted on to provide solid reliability to help increase uptime.
- Form Factor: 2U rack enclosure
- Easy to Use: Tool-less design
- Storage Capacity(Native)
- With two LTO-5-140 drives: up to 3.0 TB Native (114x)
- With two LTO-4-120 drives: up to 1.6 TB Native (114x)
- With two LTO-3 (full-performance) drives: up to 800 GBNative
- With two LTO-3-060 drives: up to 800 GB Native
- Backup Rate (Native)
- With two LTO-5-140 drives: up to 1008 GB/hr (114x)
- With two LTO-4-120 drives: up to 864 GB/hr Native (114x)
- With two LTO-3 (full-performance) drives: up to 576 GB/hr Native
- With two LTO-3-060 drives: up to 432 GB/hr Native
- Reliability: 250,000 hours MTBF2 at 100% duty cycle
- Hardware: PowerEdge Servers and PowerVault products (See Dell PowerVault Compatibility Matrix for Servers and NAS products supported)
- Height: 3.45" (87.26 mm) for 114T; 3.42" (86.9 mm) for 114X
- Width: 16.75" (425.45 mm) for 114T; 19.0" (482.5 mm) for 114X
- Length: (Depth) 20.5" (520.7mm) for 114T; 18.93" (480.7 mm) for 114X
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Configurations: Rack mount
- User Interface: The user interface includes a power on/off switch and an LED for fan status on the front panel. The power indicator LED will indicate green when the system is powered on. If a fan should fail the status LED will indicate yellow and remain yellow until the system is power cycled. The tape drives are accessible from the front.
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 degrees F (10 to 40 degrees C)
- Non-operating Temperature: Drive Dependent
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 80%
- Non-operating Humidity: Drive Dependent
- Power Requirements: 100-208 VAC
- Power Consumption: Up to 85w with two drives running
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
TH 203127 - 1
MPN:Dell PowerVault 114T UH635 Y373M TG158