The Dell EqualLogic PS6110E storage arrays provide affordable capacity for highly consolidated enviroments with up to 72 TB of NL-SAS storage in a 4U/3.5" drive solution. The PS6110E also offers you increased throughput with 10GbE and the flexibility of using SFP+ or 10GBASE-T (copper) so you can leverage your existing infrastructure or build out lower-cost 10GBASE-T.
- High sequential performance and capacity for streaming media and critical business application
- Strong performing virtualization environments
- DAS or SAN consolidation
- Strong performing data protection
- Improved Ethernet quality of service through Data Center Bridging
Improve the capacity, performance and flexibility of your mid-tier storage center with the highly scalable EqualLogic™ PS6110E 10GbE iSCSI SAN arrays.
- Maximum capacity: Deploy up to 72TB in a single 4U chassis.
- Optimized scalability: Take advantage of highly virtualized peer storage for linear performance and capacity scalability.
- Management flexibility: Manage both file and block storage protocols through one console with EqualLogic Group Manager.
The Dell EqualLogic™ PS6110E is a virtualized 10GbE iSCSI SAN that combines intelligence and automation with fault tolerance to provide simplified administration, rapid deployment, enterprise performance and reliability, and seamless scalability. With NL-SAS disk drives, the PS6110E delivers great cost-per-gigabyte and up to 72TB* of high-capacity storage in a 4U form factor. The PS6010 line features two 10GbE controllers with SPF+ and 10GBASE-T port options so you can leverage your existing infrastructure or build out lower-cost 10GBASE-T.
All PS Series storage arrays include SAN configuration features and capabilities that sense network connections, automatically build RAID sets, and conduct system health checks to help ensure that all components are fully functional. The EqualLogic SAN line is designed to exceed the rugged requirements of the data center. The PS6110E includes fault-tolerant capabilities through fully redundant and hot-swappable components-dual 10GbE controllers, dual power supplies, and disk drives with hot spares.
With advanced storage features once available only to top-tier data centers, the PS6110E enables best practice storage for every size organization. Unlike traditional SANs, the EqualLogic PS Series includes software features expected from an enterprise-level SAN at no extra cost and with no additional licensing fees. For example, the EqualLogic Array Software automatically tiers data to optimize pool performance at the sub-volume level—delivering the right data to the right place at the right time. The PS6110 Series 10GbE arrays can use Data Center Bridging to improve Ethernet quality of service and greatly reduce dropped packets for an end-to-end solution, from host adapters to iSCSI target.
Additionally, all EqualLogic arrays include other advanced software features, like SAN HQ and Host Integration Tools, at no additional cost. SAN HQ multi-SAN historical performance monitoring and analysis tool provides consolidated performance and robust monitoring of multiple virtualized EqualLogic SAN groups distributed across different data centers and remote offices. Dell EqualLogic Host Integration Tools offer efficient data protection and simplified management and operations features for your EqualLogic SAN through tight integration with Microsoft, VMware and Linux products. Using Host Integration Tools, you can reduce time spent on tedious storage management tasks while increasing the reliability and performance of your EqualLogic environment.
The PS Series scales on-demand—and online-allowing storage growth without disrupting applications. As a result, EqualLogic PS6110E arrays provide exceptional flexibility at a low total cost of ownership.
Enterprise power with everyday simplicity
Master your data-hungry tasks with EqualLogic PS6110E—high-capacity performance with flexible 10GbE connectivity for highly consolidated mid-tier storage.
Designed to scale with your business
Fulfill your high-capacity needs with the PS6110E 10GbE iSCSI array, a Dell Fluid Data solution with a virtualized scale-out architecture that delivers enhanced, flexible storage performance that is easy to manage.
- Leverage your existing infrastructure with 10GbE SFP+ or build out your network with new, cost-effective 10GBASE-T (both supported).
- Help eliminate downtime and performance penalties with smooth, incremental SAN expansion.
- Grow your virtual storage alongside your virtual server growth.
- Change hardware without disruption.
- Add or remove arrays at will, according to policy, age, application or business needs.
- Easily mix new disk or network technologies in the SAN.
- Move volumes (databases/virtual machines) online between any pool or disk resources.
- Avoid forklift upgrades or data-in-place migrations that cost time and money.
- Automatically balance loads across disks and multiple arrays in a pool.
- Help eliminate manual redistribution of capacity or application workloads (downtime and services costs).