The Dell EqualLogic PS6100XV 3.5" storage array offers exceptional performance and is optimized for your critical data center applications with 14.4 TB in a high-performance SAS 4U/3.5" drive solution.
- Mission-critical high I/O database applications: Oracle & SQL OLTP, etc.
- Virtual server and virtual desktop deployments
- Massive heavy Exchange deployments with 10s of thousands of mailboxes
- Consolidation of top-tier application data
- Scale-out capacity and performance
Bring high-performance, high-capacity and cost-effective storage together with the Dell EqualLogic PS6100XV 3.5" iSCSI array, ideal for large enterprise storage needs.
- Exceptional I/O performance: Up to 67% IOPS improvement with EqualLogic PS6100 and PS4100 Series arrays over previous generation arrays.
- Optimized scalability: Take advantage of highly virtualized peer storage for linear performance and capacity scalability.
- Management flexibility: Manage both file and block storage protocols through one console with EqualLogic Group Manager.
The Dell EqualLogic PS6100XV 3.5 enterprise-class iSCSI SAN array is ideal for organizations looking for high-performance, high-capacity and cost-effective storage for critical storage applications. The EqualLogic peer storage architecture delivers a self-optimizing SAN that is extremely simple to manage and has an all-inclusive software suite to help reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). The PS6100XV 3.5 uses 15,000 RPM Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 3.5" disk drives to deliver high performance for databases and online transaction processing applications.
With a 24 drive chassis full of 600GB1 SAS drives, the PS6100X 3.5 delivers a 14.4TB1 iSCSI storage array built on fully-redundant, hot-swappable and cost-effective enterprise hardware. Scale out capacity and performance by adding additional arrays for a virtualized iSCSI SAN. Built-in software functionality includes SAN Headquarters (SAN HQ) Multi-SAN historical performance monitoring, automated load balancing, Microsoft and VMware application integration, snapshots and replication, multi-path I/O, consistency sets, and much more.
Seamlessly integrated with all other EqualLogic PS Series storage arrays, the PS6100X 3.5 expands your ability to optimize performance and capacity using storage pools and tiers matched to application demands. And with online data movement between tiers, you gain flexibility to adjust without disruption as your business evolves.
Built to make storage simple
Master your data-hungry tasks with EqualLogic PS6100XV 3.5" high-capacity performance with easy, flexible management for highly consolidated enterprise environments.
Designed to scale with your business
Deploy cost-effective performance and capacity for your enterprise storage needs with the PS6100XV 3.5" iSCSI array, a Dell Fluid Data™ solution with a virtualized scale-out architecture that delivers enhanced storage performance and reliability that is easy to manage.
- Help eliminate downtime and performance penalties with smooth, incremental SAN expansion.
- Grow your virtual storage alongside your virtual server growth.
- Change hardware without disruption.
- Add or remove arrays at will, according to policy, age, application or business need
- Easily mix new disk or network technologies in the SAN.
- Move volumes (databases/VMs) online between any pool or disk resources.
- Avoid forklift upgrades or data-in-place migrations that cost time and money.
- Automatically balance loads across disks and multiple arrays in a pool.
- Help eliminate manual re-distributing of capacity or application workloads (downtime and services costs).