The Dell EqualLogic PS6100X storage array provides a balance of performance and capacity for your enterprise data center with 21.6 TB in a SAS 2U/2.5" drive solution.
- Reducing the storage footprint by optimizing IOPS performance per rack U
- Heavy database, email and virtual server workloads
- Storage consolidation
- Tiered storage, as a performance-oriented tier
- Scale-out capacity and performance
Deploy high-performance, high-capacity and cost-effective Dell EqualLogic PS6100X arrays for Microsoft Exchange servers, databases, virtual environments and more.
- Exceptional I/O performance: Up to 67% IOPS improvement with EqualLogic PS6100 and PS4100 Series arrays over previous generation arrays.
- Optimized scalability: Take advantage of highly virtualized peer storage for linear performance and capacity scalability.
- Management flexibility: Manage both file and block storage protocols through one console with EqualLogic Group Manager.
Databases, email and virtual servers require large capacity and demand high performance storage. Dell's EqualLogic PS6100X offers 10,000 RPM Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 2.5" disk drives to meet this need.
With a 24 drive chassis full of 900GB1 2.5" SAS drives, the PS6100X array delivers a 21.6 TB1 iSCSI storage array in a 2/U rack, providing optimal IOPS/U. Built on fully-redundant, hot-swappable enterprise hardware and a front-loading rack, drive changes can be made without disruption.
Scale out capacity and performance by adding additional arrays for a virtualized iSCSI SAN. Built-in software functionality includes SAN Headquarters (SAN HQ) multi-SAN historical performance monitoring, automatic load balancing, Microsoft and VMware application integration, snapshots and replication, multi-path I/O, consistency sets, and much more.
Seamlessly integrated with all other EqualLogic PS Series storage arrays, the PS6100X expands your ability to optimize performance and capacity using storage pools and tiers matched to application demands. And with online data movement between tiers, you gain flexibility to adjust without disruption as your business evolves.
The PS6100X offers Reduce TCO with the PS Series' all-inclusive, SAN management software & ease of management. The Dell EqualLogic family of proven, high-performance, self-managing storage arrays is designed to meet the requirements of any SAN environment.
Built to make storage simple
Master your data-hungry tasks with EqualLogic PS6100X high-capacity performance with easy, flexible management for highly consolidated enterprise environments.
Designed to scale with your business
Fulfill your high-performance and high-capacity needs with the PS6100X GbE iSCSI array, a Dell Fluid Data™ solution with a virtualized scale-out architecture that delivers enhanced storage performance and reliability that is easy to manage.
- Help eliminate downtime and performance penalties with smooth, incremental SAN expansion.
- Grow your virtual storage alongside your virtual server growth.
- Change hardware without disruption.
- Add or remove arrays at will, according to policy, age, application or business needs
- Easily mix new disk or network technologies in the SANMove volumes (databases/VMs) online between any pool or disk resources.
- Avoid forklift upgrades or data-in-place migrations that cost time and money.
- Automatically balance loads across disks and multiple arrays in a pool.
- Help eliminate manual re-distributing of capacity or application workloads (downtime and services costs).