With 24 x 4TB 7.2k SAS = 96TB STORAGE
In Good Condition, Full Working Order
2 Years Warranty
- 1 x Dell EqualLogic PS6100E Virtualized iSCSI SAN Storage Array
- 2 x Control Module 11
4 x 1000BASE-T Network Interface Ports
1 x 100Base-TX Dedicated Management Port
4Gb Non-volatile Memory
Support For RAID 5,6,10 And 50
- 24 x 4TB 7.2k 6Gbps SAS 3.5" Hard Drives
- 2 x Redundant Power Supplies
Built to make storage simple
Master your data-hungry tasks with EqualLogic PS6100E—high-capacity performance with easy, flexible management for highly consolidated mid-tier storage environments.
Designed to scale with your business
Fulfill your high-capacity needs with the PS6100E GbE internet SCSI (iSCSI) array, a Dell™ Fluid Data™ solution with a virtualized scale-out architecture that delivers enhanced storage performance and reliability that is easy to manage.
- Help eliminate downtime and performance penalties with smooth, incremental SAN expansion.
- Grow your virtual storage alongside your virtual server growth.
- Change hardware without disruption.
- Add or remove arrays at will, according to policy, age, application or business needs.
- Easily mix new disk or network technologies in the SAN.
- Move volumes (databases/VMs) online between any pool or disk resources.
- Avoid forklift upgrades or data-in-place migrations that cost time and money.
- Automatically balance loads across disks and multiple arrays in a pool.
- Help eliminate manual redistributing of capacity or application workloads (downtime and services costs).
Choose your array
Build capacity for your data center using PS6100E arrays. With 24 NL-SAS 3.5" HDDs and up to 96 terabytes of capacity in a 4U chassis, the PS6100E combines maximized capacity and optimized scalability with simple, flexible management.
The PS6100 Series family features:
- Dual controllers designed for built-in redundancy
- Four GbE ports per controller
- Dedicated 10/100 management port per controller
- 6G SAS backplane
- Options for 12 or 24 hot-swappable drives
- 3.5" 7,200 rpm NL-SAS drives available in 1TB, 2TB, 3TB or 4TB
- Cache-to-flash memory de-staging
- Peer-scaling architecture that scales performance linearly
- Vertical Port Failover, designed to enable you to maintain full bandwidth if a networking port fails
- Group Manager, which integrates all management into one console for both file- and block-storage protocols
- Array firmware and host software with no additional licenses or fees
- Enhanced security with self-encrypting drives (SED)
Grow confidently with advanced Array Software featuresMeet your current storage needs and future data management requirements with EqualLogic™ Array Software.
- Synchronous Replication: Maintain two identical copies of a volume across two different storage pools in the same PS Series for real-time data protection.
- Volume Unmap: Recover unused space previously allocated to thin-provisioned volumes for better storage capacity utilization and cost-effectiveness.
- Snapshot Space Borrowing: Temporarily increase the available snapshot space for a volume by borrowing from the snapshot reserve of other volumes and pool-free space, improving your capacity management.
Hard Disk Drives
- Dual controllers, each with 4GB memory for PS-series firmware. Each controller provides cache to flash for data protection.
- Twenty-four (24) NL-SAS hot-pluggable hard disk drives
- 3.5" 2Tb 7,200 RPM NL-SAS drives
- 48 Tb using twenty-four (24) 2 Tb NL-SAS disk drives
Volume ConnectionsHost Protocol
- 512 per volume / up to 10,000 total per group
Operating Systems Supported
- Any standards-compliant iSCSI initiator
- Windows® 2000 Server, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Server® 2008, including Hyper-V™, Windows Vista®, Windows Server® 2008 R2 including Hyper-V™, Windows XP®, Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, SUSE® Linux® Enterprise, Sun™ Solaris™, IBM® AIX®, HP-UX, Mac OS® X, VMware® ESX Server 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.1 / 5, ESXi 3.5 / 4 / 4.1 / 5, Citrix® XenServer™, Novell® NetWare®
- RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, and RAID 50
TCP Network SupportExpansion Option
- Four (4) copper per controller + One (1) dedicated management port
- Can be combined with other EqualLogic PS Series arrays in the same SAN group, online. Up to 16 total members per group
- Vertical port sharing
- Redundant, hot-swappable controllers; power supplies / cooling fans, and hot-swappable disks
- Individual disk drive slot power control
Enclosure Monitoring System
- Automatic spare configuration and utilization
- Automatic bad block replacement
- Auto-Stat Disk Monitoring System (ADMS) to monitor health of data on disk drives
- SAN Headquarters multi-group performance and event monitoring tool
- Serial console
- Ability to configure a separate management network
- SNMP, telnet, SSH, HTTP, Web (SSL), host scripting
- Multi-administrator support
- CHAP authentication
- Access control for iSCSI
- Access control for management interfaces including Active Directory, LDAP, or RADIUS support
- SNMP traps, e-mail, syslog
- AC voltage: 100-240 VAC ±10% single phase 1080W (max, total), +5V up to 155W; +12V up to 924W;+5Vsb up to 10W
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power factor: 0.98 (minimum)
- Power supplies: Dual 1080 W
- Height: 4U / 175 mm (6.87 inches)
- Width: 446 mm (17.57 inches)
- Depth: 580 mm (22.83 inches)
- Weight: 44.5 kg (97.9 lbs)
- ReadyRails™ II static rails for tool-less mounting in 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round holes or tooled mounting in 4-post threaded-hole racks
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Temperature range: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -40° to 65°C (-40° to 149°F)
- Altitude: For altitudes above 2950 feet, the maximum operating temperature is derated 1ºF/550 ft.
- Operating Relative humidity: 20% to 80% (noncondensing) with a maximum humidity gradation
- of 10% per hour
- Operational shock: Half-sine shock 31G +/- 5% with a pulse duration of 2.6ms +/- 10% in operational orientations only
- Operating Vibration: 0.26 Grms (5 to 350 Hz) for 5 minutes in operational orientations
- Acoustics Category 4: <=7.2 bels at 23C +/- 2C
- Air Quality: Airborne contaminant level of G1 or lower as defined by ISA-S71.04-1985
- Regulatory Model: E05J
- Regulatory Type: E05J001
VAT @ 20% INCLUDED IN PRICE - VAT INVOICE PROVIDED
£4120 excluding VAT