The Dell EqualLogic PS4100X storage array provides a balance of cost, performance and capacity for your organization with up to 21.6 TB of SAS storage in a 2U/2.5" drive solution.
- Reducing the storage footprint by optimizing performance per rack U
- Server virtualization and storage consolidation in remote offices
- Simplifying data protection and disaster recovery at remote sites and small medium businesses
- Easy expansion to enterprise-class SAN with PS6100 arrays
Augment your remote office data center with the high-performance, high-capacity and cost-effective Dell EqualLogic™ PS4100X GbE iSCSI arrays.
- Exceptional I/O performance: Up to 67 percent IOPS improvement with EqualLogic PS6100 and PS4100 Series arrays over previous generation arrays.
- Optimized scalability: Take advantage of highly virtualized peer storage for linear performance and capacity scalability.
- Management flexibility: Manage both file and block storage protocols through one console with EqualLogic Group Manager.
The Dell EqualLogic PS4100 Series of virtualized iSCSI SAN arrays are designed to bring enterprise-class features, intelligence, automation and reliability to remote or branch office, departmental and small-to-medium business (SMB) storage deployments.
The PS4100 Series addresses branch office and SMB storage needs with simplified administration, rapid deployment and an affordable price, while providing a full set of enterprise-class data protection and management features, solid performance, scalability and fault-tolerance. With 10,000 RPM SAS disk drives, the PS4100X array provides up to 21.6TB of storage in a 2U/2.5" drive solution for a great balance of cost-effective performance and capacity within the smallest rack U available within the series.
To grow storage capacity and performance for remote office needs, two PS4100 arrays can be combined in a SAN group. To further scale out the SAN, EqualLogic PS6100 arrays can be added seamlessly without sacrificing the initial investment in PS4100 arrays.
To help prevent both under-utilization and over-provisioning, EqualLogic PS Series arrays are based on a virtualized modular storage architecture that enables IT managers to purchase only the storage they need, when they need it. Using innovative data movement technology, all EqualLogic PS Series arrays within a SAN work together to automatically manage data, load balance across all resources, and expand to meet growing storage needs.
Offering built-in storage features previously available only to top-tier data centers, the PS4100X enables best-practice storage for remote, branch-office and departmental deployments. The EqualLogic PS Series arrays include the following enterprise data services and software features with no additional software licensing fees: SAN HQ multi-SAN historical performance monitoring, auto-replication, RAID load balancing, complete SAN virtualization, RAID load balancing, storage pools, thin provisioning and much more.
Built to make storage simple
Master your data-hungry tasks with EqualLogic PS4100X - powerful performance with easy, flexible management for small or midsize companies and enterprise branch offices.
Enterprise features for smaller deployments
Ideal for your growing storage needs, the PS4100X GbE iSCSI array is a Dell Fluid Data™ solution that offers a virtualized architecture, enterprise software and easy administration at an affordable price.
- Take advantage of a data-center class IT solution in small and midsize businesses as well as enterprise branch offices.
- Integrate full snapshot, replication and application integration for data protection and disaster recovery.
- Cut management time and costs with self-optimizing performance and automation.
- Manage your enterprise-wide EqualLogic SAN, including PS4100 remote-site arrays, with EqualLogic SAN Headquarters.
- Expand easily into a larger EqualLogic SAN by adding PS4100 (maximum two per group) and PS6100 arrays to scale capacity and performance.
Whether you're consolidating a direct-attached storage (DAS) infrastructure, migrating data from an existing SAN or NAS system, streamlining data protection processes, or simply adding storage capacity, the Dell EqualLogic PS4100 series offers a solution. The proven, high-performance, self-managing storage arrays are designed to meet the requirements of your growing business.