Dell EqualLogic PS4100X 24-Bay + 24x 1.2TB 10k 2.5" SAS HDD iSCSI Storage Array
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
DELIVERY IS WITH UPS
In Good Condition, Full Working Order
RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULT AND READY TO USEIncluded:
- 1 x Dell Equallogic PS4100X Storage Array
- 2 x Redundant Control Module 12 - Purple Label VYN8H
- Automatic RAID 5, 6, 10 And 50
- Management network: One 100BASE-TX per controller
- Interface ports: Two 1000BASE-T ports per controller
- 24 x Dell EqualLogic 1.2TB 10k 2.5" SAS Drives 68V42
- 2 x 700W Power Supplies DD20N
Master your data-hungry tasks with EqualLogic PS4100X — powerful performance with easy, flexible management for small or midsize companies and enterprise branch offices.
Enterprise features for smaller deployments
Ideal for your growing storage needs, the PS4100X GbE iSCSI array is a Dell Storage solution that offers a virtualized architecture, enterprise software and easy administration at an affordable price.
- Take advantage of a data-center class IT solution in small and midsize businesses as well as enterprise branch offices.
- Integrate full snapshot, replication and application integration for data protection and disaster recovery.
- Cut management time and costs with self-optimizing performance and automation.
- Manage your enterprise-wide EqualLogic SAN, including PS4100 remote-site arrays, with EqualLogic SAN Headquarters.
- Expand easily into a larger EqualLogic SAN by adding PS4100 (maximum two per group) and PS6100 arrays to scale capacity and performance.
- Whether you're consolidating a direct-attached storage (DAS) infrastructure, migrating data from an existing SAN or NAS system, streamlining data protection processes, or simply adding storage capacity, the Dell EqualLogic PS4100 series offers a solution. The proven, high-performance, self-managing storage arrays are designed to meet the requirements of your growing business.
The Dell EqualLogic PS4100 series enables you to choose the storage solution that best suits your small or midsize business or enterprise branch office. The PS4100 series family features:
- Dual controllers designed for built-in redundancy
- Two GbE ports per controller
- Dedicated 10/100 management port per controller
- 6G SAS backplane
- Cache-to-flash memory destaging
- Peer-scaling architecture that scales performance linearly
- Vertical port failover, designed to enable you to maintain full bandwidth if a networking port fails
- Group manager, which integrates all management into one console for both file and block storage protocols
- Array firmware and host software with no additional licenses or fees
Dual controllers, each with 4GB memory for PS-series firmware. Each controller provides cache to flash for data protection.
Hard Disk Drives
Twenty-four (24) 10K SAS hot-pluggable hard disk drives
2.5" 10,000 RPM SAS drives available in 600 GB,* 900 GB, 1.2 TB
14.4 TB* using twenty-four (24) 600 GB* 10,000 SAS disk drives
21.6 TB* using twenty-four (24) 900 GB* 10,000 SAS disk drives
28.8 TB* using twenty-four (24) 1.2TB 10,000 SAS disk drives
Up to 256
128 per volume / up to 2,048 total per group
Up to 512 per pool / 1024 per group
Any standards-compliant iSCSI initiator
Operating Systems Supported
Microsoft® Windows Server® including Hyper-V®
VMware® ESX Server™
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® (RHEL)
SUSE® Enterprise Linux® (SLES)
For a complete list of supported OS versions including software initiators, NICs/CNAs, and HBAs, see the Dell Storage Compatibility Matrix.
RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, and RAID 50
GbE Network Interfaces
Two (2) GbE copper, One (1) 10/100 copper (optional management network only) per controller
TCP Network Support
IPv4, IPv6 compliant. USGv6 certified.
Can be combined with other PS Series arrays in the same SAN group, online. A maximum of two (2) PS4x00 arrays can be in a group. Additionally, PS and SC Series offer common management and cross-platform replication capabilities between arrays, providing PS Series customers the flexibility to add SC Series arrays to their environment, if and when they choose
CS 193561 dup drvs ADR dup .com