The Dell EqualLogic PS4100E storage array is designed to provide exceptional capacity for your organization with up to 36 TB of NL-SAS storage in a 2U/3.5" drive solution.
- Reducing the storage footprint by optimizing performance per rack U
- Low cost entry point into EqualLogic PS Series
- Remote site Storage Consolidation: Highest storage capacity in the PS4100 line
- Simplifying data protection and disaster recovery at remote sites and small-to-medium businesses
- Easy expansion to enterprise-class SAN with PS6100 arrays
Empower your small or midsize business with storage capacity and performance in the cost-effective EqualLogic™ PS4100E next-generation GbE iSCSI SAN arrays.
- Maximum capacity: Deploy high capacity in small spaces with up to 36TB in a 2U chassis.
- Optimized scalability: Take advantage of highly virtualized peer storage for linear performance and capacity scalability.
- Management flexibility: Manage both file and block storage protocols through one console with EqualLogic Group Manager.
The Dell EqualLogic PS4100 Series of virtualized iSCSI SAN arrays are designed to bring enterprise-class features, intelligence, automation and reliability to remote or branch office, departmental and small-to-medium business (SMB) storage deployments.
The PS4100 Series addresses branch office and SMB storage needs with simplified administration, rapid deployment and an affordable price, while providing a full set of enterprise-class data protection and management features, solid performance, scalability and fault-tolerance. With up to 12 NL-SAS disk drives per modular array, the PS4100E can deliver up to 36TB of storage in a 2U/3.5" drive solution, providing outstanding capacity value and optimized performance per rack U.
To grow storage capacity and performance for remote office needs, two PS4100 arrays can be combined in a SAN group. To further scale out the SAN, EqualLogic PS6100 arrays can be added seamlessly without sacrificing the initial investment in PS4100 arrays.
All PS Series storage arrays include SAN configuration features and capabilities that sense network connections, automatically build RAID sets, and conduct system health checks to help ensure that all components are fully functional. The PS4100E is designed to be installed, configured, and serving storage in less than one hour. To improve enterprise-wide storage management, the EqualLogic SAN HeadQuarters (SAN HQ) software tool provides centralized performance and event monitoring of EqualLogic SANs across multiple sites, for instance PS4100 deployments at branch offices and PS6100 deployments in corporate data centers.
Offering built-in storage features previously available only to top-tier data centers, the PS4100E enables best-practice storage for remote, branch-office and departmental deployments. The EqualLogic PS Series arrays include the following enterprise data services and software features with no additional software licensing fees: SAN HQ multi-SAN historical performance monitoring, auto-replication, RAID load balancing, complete SAN virtualization, RAID load balancing, storage pools, thin provisioning and much more.
Built to make storage simple
Master your data-hungry tasks with EqualLogic PS4100E - powerful performance with easy, flexible management for small or midsize companies and enterprise branch offices.
Enterprise features for smaller deployments
Ideal for your growing storage needs, the PS4100E GbE iSCSI array is a Dell Fluid Data™ solution that offers a virtualized architecture, enterprise software and easy administration at an affordable price.
- Take advantage of a data-center class IT solution in small and midsize businesses as well as enterprise branch offices.
- Integrate full snapshot, replication and application integration for data protection and disaster recovery.
- Cut management time and costs with self-optimizing performance and automation.
- Manage your enterprise-wide EqualLogic SAN, including PS4100 remote-site arrays, with EqualLogic SAN Headquarters.
- Expand easily into a larger EqualLogic SAN by adding PS4100 (maximum two per group) and PS6100 arrays to scale capacity and performance.
Whether you're consolidating a direct-attached storage (DAS) infrastructure, migrating data from an existing SAN or NAS system, streamlining data protection processes, or simply adding storage capacity, the Dell EqualLogic PS4100 series offers a solution. The proven, high-performance, self-managing storage arrays are designed to meet the requirements of your growing business.