Dell Datacenter Scalable Solutions DSS 1510 6-Core E5-1650v3 96GB 6TB HDD Server
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
DELIVERY IS WITH UPS
New Open Box (opened to verify contents)
- 1 x Dell Datacenter Scalable Solutions DSS 1510 Server
- 1 x Intel Xeon Six-Core E5-1650v3 3.5GHz Processor CPU 679DP
- 6 x 16GB DDR4 PC4-19200 Ram (96GB Total) HNDJ7
- 1 x 6TB 3.5" SATA 7.2K 6Gb/s Hard Drive HDD YXTWT (4x 3.5" Total Bays)
- 2 x 550W Redundant (1+1) Power Supply
- 1 x Dell Intel X540-T2 10Gb Dual Port LP Network Card 3DFV8
The DSS 1510 is a one-socket 1U rack server designed for the high-volume data centers or large scale customers requiring basic systems management, minimal features, and basic support.
Datacenter Scalable Solutions focused on Large Scale
Customers just below hyperscale in size often have high-volume technology needs and supply chain requirements in order to deliver business innovation. While these customers are considered large scale, in most cases they don't have the thousands of engineers internally to build fully custom solutions.
With a fast and nimble operating model that builds on Dell's deep experience in understanding customers' challenges, Dell DSS is able to meet the high-volume needs of these customers and create differentiated and optimized offerings.
Fast. Flexible. Agile.
Designed to meet the needs of customers wanting a simplified 1U, 1S Intel® Xeon® E5 v3 & v4 server, the DSS 1510 is an excellent fit for large scale organizations including web tech, EOA, and dedicated hosting companies.
The DSS 1510 features new and optimized hardware designs, enhanced fulfillment models and accelerated product introductions to give customers exactly what they want, when they want it, with uncompromising value.
The DSS 1510 includes focused OS support, simplified lifecycle and transition support, basic standards-based manageability, scale-optimized break/fix services and tailored support for technology-centric customers.
Drive powerful performance with the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors with faster frequency for high computing workloads. Accelerate performance with 8 x DDR4 RDIMMs and up to 4 x 3.5" cabled or hot-plug or 8 x 2.5" hot-plug hard drives and 2 x PCIe Gen 3 I/O slots.
Leveraging the hyperscale leadership and global supply chain capabilities of Dell, the DSS 1510 offers the high performance of our enterprise-class server platform with world-class quality and support to build this new and unique solution.
- Form Factor:
- 1U rack server
- 1 x Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3/v4 or E5-1600 v3/v4 series
- 8 x DDR4 RDIMM slots:
- 8GB/16GB/32GB Max: 256GB
- Storage Controllers:
- Intel C612, Dell H330, H730, H730P
- Drive Bays
- 4 x 3.5" cabled drives
- 4 x 3.5" hot-plug drives
- 8 x 2.5" hot-plug drives
- Drive Type:
- Enterprise SAS, NLSAS, SATA HDD and SATA SSD
- PCIe Slots:
- 2 x8 low profile
- Embedded Networking:
- 2 x 1GbE LOM, Optional 1 x 1Gb dedicated management
- Systems Management:
- Dell BMC (includes vKVM & vMedia). Standards based, IPMI 2.0 / DCMI 1.5 Compliant
- Power Supply:
- Bronze efficiency 450W cabled, Platinum efficiency 550W redundant (>92% efficiency)
- Qualified operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware vSphere ESXi , Citrix XenServer *The DSS 1510 is not offered with pre-installed operating systems.
CS See RJ - 90KMCM2