Dell Compellent SC220 Expansion Enclosure 24x 400GB SSD 2x SC2 Controller 2x PSU
Model No: Compellent SC220
In Good Condition, Full Working Order
Includes Bezel & Rails
2 Years Warranty
- 1 x Dell Compellent SC220 Expansion Enclosure 24 x SAS 2.5" Bays
- 24 x Dell Compellent 400GB SAS 2.5" MLC 12G Solid State Drive SSD - 8JYJK
- 2 x Compellent SC2 SAS 6Gb/s Management Controller Modules - 0TW47
- 2 x 700W Power Supply
- Pair Of Rails
Effective, reliable Dell Compellent expansion
Seamlessly scale your Dell Compellent Storage Center capacity with the latest generation SC220 expansion enclosure. Based on Dell hardware, they have the quality, reliability and efficiency you expect from Dell storage enclosures and drives.
- 2.5" HDD options in a 2U chassis with SSD support.
- Select a high-performance, flash-optimized solution with the SC220 and up to 24 write-intensive single-level cell (SLC) SSDs or a combination of write-intensive SLC SSDs, read-intensive, multi-level cell (MLC) SSDs and rotating disk.
- Mix drive speeds and capacities within each enclosure.
- Support up to 960 SAS back-end drives per array.
- High-speed 6Gbps SAS interface
- Help lower power requirements with 80 plus Silver certified redundant, hot-swappable 700W power supplies.
- Protect your data during cooling-system failures with the Fresh Air technology* within the SC220 enclosure.
- Help reduce operating expenses with a chiller-less data center environment .
- Compatible with Dell Compellent SC8000 and Series 40 controllers and require Storage Center 6.2 or greater.
A 2U, 6Gb SAS enclosure that supports up to 24x 2.5" HDDs or an all-flash and hybrid-flash options to enable a broad mix of storage options in one chassis.
Supports 7,200, 10,000 rpm and 15,000 rpm HDDs plus 200GB, 400GB, and 1.6TB SSDs.
- Flash-optimized SC220 with Storage Center 6.4 firmware can tier across write-intensive SLC SSDs and lower-cost, high-capacity, read-intensive, MLC SSDs in a single solution.
- Provides up to 38.4TB maximum capacity per expansion enclosure.
- Features dual 6Gb SAS enclosure management modules.
Scalable and efficient expansion for block and file storage
Dell Compellent offers customers an agile, highperformance storage platform that delivers ongoing economic value. With its open, scalable hardware platform, Compellent allows you to intermix the latest industry-standard drive technologies in the same array with the energy-efficient SC220 expansion enclosure. You can also introduce new and emerging technologies over time and on the fly to support your SAN and NAS environments and scale up and out on demand without disruption or downtime.
Scale on a single, modular hardware platform
Easily add capacity to your Dell Compellent Storage Center SAN and NAS environments with flexible and efficient SC220 enclosure that offer performance and capacity options to meet your data center requirements. With Dell Compellent drives and enclosures, your organization can start with any amount of storage capacity and expand over time — from terabytes to nearly 2PB — only replacing components for new technology upgrades. You can easily combine drive and enclosure technologies to build a storage solution that optimizes capacity for maximum efficiency with a minimal footprint. Incorporating new technologies is as simple as plugging in new components. Plus, with the 2U 6Gb SAS SC220 expansion enclosure, you can seamlessly scale your Dell Compellent Storage Center capacity, and build a complete end-to-end Dell hardware solution that can support up to 960 back-end SAS drives per system.
Select the right enclosures for your environment
The SC220 supports up to 24 hot-pluggable 2.5" drives with 38.4TB raw maximum capacity per expansion enclosure with the 1.6TB SSD. The SC220 also supports Flash-optimized solutions using both hard disk drives (HDDs) and solid-state drives (SSDs). Each drive bay within the SC220 can be individually configured for speed and capacity. Help lower power requirements with redundant, hot-swappable 80 PLUS Silver-certified power supplies, and better protect your data with the cost-efficient Fresh Air technology supported by the SC220 enclosure.
Flexible drive options for storage expansion
With Compellent, you can intermix SAS and Fibre Channel HDDs, and SSDs including multi-level cell (MLC) and single-level cell (SLC) SSDs in the same array. Simply choose the drive types, capacities, form factors, transfer rates and rotational speeds that best meet your business and application needs. You can always add more capacity on the fly to accommodate changing business requirements. The system adjusts automatically, restriping data across all drives in the array.
No matter the combination of drives, your storage environment remains optimized with true storage virtualization. All drives are abstracted and aggregated across the array, creating a high-performance pool of shared storage. Multiple I/O requests are processed in parallel, minimizing bottlenecks. Adding automated tiered storage software further increases efficiency and performance by keeping highly active data on high performance storage — such as the Flash-optimized SC220 solution — and placing less active data on high-capacity HDD storage — such as on the SC220, SC200 or the ultradense SC280 enclosures — all within a single array.
- Expansion Enclosure
- Interface Speed: 6 Gb/s SAS
- Drive Support: SAS
- Intermixed Drive Capacities: Yes
- Max Number of Drives per Enclosure SC220: 24
- Max Number of Drives per Array: 960
- Redundant and Hot-swappable Power Supplies: Yes
- Scalability SC220: Each 2.5" SAS enclosure holds up to 24 SAS drives.
- Capacity SC220: 38.4TB per 2U
- Height: 8.7cm (3.43 inches)
- Width: 48.2cm (18.98 inches)
- Depth SC220: 54.1cm (21.30 inches)
- Weight SC220: 23.31 kg (51 lb) (maximum configuration) 8.61 kg (19 lb) (empty)
- Wattage: 700W (Power Supply Rating), 450W maximum draw
- Heat Dissipation SC220: 2,389 BTU/hr (at 700W) 1,621 BTU/hr Max
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC, auto sensing
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Amperage: 8.6 A at 100 V, 4.3 A at 240 V
- 2.5" SSD Drives
- 200GB, SAS, 6Gb, SSD
- 400GB, SAS, 6Gb, SSD (write intensive SLC for Flash-optimized solutions)
- 1.6TB SSD (read intensive MLC for Flash-optimized solutions)
- 2.5" SAS Drives
- 146GB, SAS, 6Gb, 15K HDD
- 300GB, SAS, 6Gb, 15K HDD
- 600GB, SAS, 6Gb, 10K HDD
- 900GB, SAS, 6Gb, 10K HDD
- 1TB, SAS, 6Gb, 7.2K HDD
- Maximum Power Draw: 74 amps
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by
purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
CS 222055 222056 222057 222058 222059 222060 222061 222062 222063 222064 222065 222066 222067 222068 222069 222070 dup ( 222071 -41 222072 -45 a drvs ) drvs dup (222054 -26 a rails)