In Good Condition, Full Working Order
Dell Warranty Until October 21st 2020
- 1 x Dell Compellent SC220 With;
- 24 x Dell Compellent 1.92TB 2.5" 12G SAS Solid State Drives SSD (Dell Part Number: 8V7C5)
- 2 x Power Supplies (Dell Part Number: ROC2G)
- 2 x Compellent SC2 SAS Controller (Dell Part Number: 0TW47)
- 1 x Front Bezel
- Choose 3.5" (SC200) and 2.5" (SC220) HDD options in a 2U chassis with SSD support.
- Select a high-performance, flash-optimized solution with the SC220 and up to 24 write-intensive single-level cell (SLC) SSDs or a combination of write-intensive SLC SSDs, read-intensive, multi-level cell (MLC) SSDs and rotating disk.
- Mix drive speeds and capacities within each enclosure.
- Support up to 960 SAS back-end drives per array.
- High-speed 6Gbps SAS interface
- Help lower power requirements with 80 plus® Silver certified redundant, hot-swappable 700W power supplies.
- Protect your data during cooling-system failures with the Fresh Air technology1 within the SC200 and SC220 enclosures.
- Help reduce operating expenses with a chiller-less data center environment .
- Compatible with Dell Compellent SC8000 and Series 40 controllers and require Storage Center 6.2 or greater.
- A 2U, 6Gb SAS enclosure that supports up to 24x 2.5" HDDs or an all-flash and hybrid-flash options to enable a broad mix of storage options in one chassis.
- Supports 7,200, 10,000 rpm and 15,000 rpm HDDs plus 200GB2, 400GB2, and 1.6TB2 SSDs.
- Flash-optimized SC220 with Storage Center 6.4 firmware can tier across write-intensive SLC SSDs and lower-cost, high-capacity, read-intensive, MLC SSDs in a single solution.
- Provides up to 38.4TB2 maximum capacity per expansion enclosure.
- Features dual 6Gb SAS enclosure management modules.
6 Gb/s SAS
|SC220: Each 2.5" SAS enclosure holds up to 24 SAS drives.|
|SC220: 38.4TB per 2U|
|8.7cm (3.43 inches)|
|48.2cm (18.98 inches)|
|: 54.1cm (21.30 inches)|
: 23.31 kg (51 lb) (maximum configuration)|
8.61 kg (19 lb) (empty)
|700W (Power Supply Rating), 450W maximum draw|
: 2,389 BTU/hr (at 700W)|
1,621 BTU/hr Max
|100-240 VAC, auto sensing|
|8.6 A at 100 V, 4.3 A at 240 V|