Dell Compellent SC200 24TB 12x 2TB 7.2K 2x SC2 EMM Controller Expansion Enclosure
In Good Condition, Full Working Order
Includes Dell Warranty Until 07/01/18
- 1 x Dell Compellent SC200 With:
- 12 x Dell Enterprise Plus 3.5" 2TB 7.2K F/W: Y190 (Dell Part Number: 10K45)
- 2 x Power Supplies 700W (Dell Part Number: R0C2G)
- 2 x SC2 SAS Controller (Dell Part Number: 0TW47)
- 1 x Front Bezel
- Choose 3.5" (SC200) and 2.5" (SC220) HDD options in a 2U chassis with SSD support.
- Select a high-performance, flash-optimized solution with the SC220 and up to 24 write-intensive single-level cell (SLC) SSDs or a combination of write-intensive SLC SSDs, read-intensive, multi-level cell (MLC) SSDs and rotating disk.
- Mix drive speeds and capacities within each enclosure.
- Support up to 960 SAS back-end drives per array.
- High-speed 6Gbps SAS interface
- Help lower power requirements with 80 plus® Silver certified redundant, hot-swappable 700W power supplies.
- Protect your data during cooling-system failures with the Fresh Air technology1 within the SC200 and SC220 enclosures.
- Help reduce operating expenses with a chiller-less data center environment .
- Compatible with Dell Compellent SC8000 and Series 40 controllers and require Storage Center 6.2 or greater.
- A 2U, 6Gb SAS expansion enclosure supporting up to 12x 3.5" drives for flexible capacity that can mix high speed with high capacity drives.
- Supports 7,200 rpm and 15,000 rpm HDDs plus 200GB2 and 400GB2 SSDs.
- Provides up to 48TB2 maximum capacity per expansion enclosure.
- Features dual 6Gb SAS enclosure management modules.
6 Gb/s SAS
|SC200: Each 3.5" SAS enclosure holds up to 12 SAS drives.
SC220: Each 2.5" SAS enclosure holds up to 24 SAS drives.
|SC200: 48T per 2U
SC220: 38.4TB per 2U
|8.7cm (3.43 inches)|
|48.2cm (18.98 inches)|
: 54.1cm (21.30 inches): 59.4cm (23.39 inches)
8.84 kg (19.5 lb) (empty)
: 23.31 kg (51 lb) (maximum configuration)
8.61 kg (19 lb) (empty): 28.39 kg (62.6 lb) (maximum configuration)
|700W (Power Supply Rating), 450W maximum draw|
1,536 BTU/hr Max
: 2,389 BTU/hr (at 700W)
1,621 BTU/hr Max: 2,389 BTU/hr (at 700W)
|100-240 VAC, auto sensing|
|8.6 A at 100 V, 4.3 A at 240 V|
CS 181015 181016 dup drvs dup