Datalogic Magellan 800i On-Counter Presentation Omnidirectional
Model: Magellan 800i
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
Supplied With USB Power Cable
- 1 x Datalogic Magellan 800i On-Counter Presentation Omnidirectional Barcode Scanner
Aggressive performance on 1D and 2D codes increases productivity
Using the latest digital imaging technology, the Magellan 800i presentation scanner provides intuitive and fast reading of 1D and 2D barcodes while supporting advanced features like image capture and EAS tag deactivation. When space is limited but high performance is required, the Magellan 800i imager is ideal with its compact size for space-constrained environments. This versatile imager can be used as a presentation scanner or it can be picked to be used in handheld mode for larger items. Improve your productivity at the POS with the Magellan 800i omnidirectional barcode reader.
On-Counter Presentation Omnidirectional Bar Code Reader
The Magellan 800i omnidirectional presentation scanner is a versatile data collection tool for many applications. It uses Datalogic Scanning's latest digital imaging technology to provide intuitive and fast reading of 1D and 2D bar codes as well as supporting more advanced features like image capture and EAS tag deactivation. Despite its small size, the Magellan 800i reader provides big performance and reliability along with a rich feature set to provide excellent value in virtually any data collection system.
The Magellan 800i reader uses third generation Illumix intelligent illumination technology to optimize light levels for automatically reading bar codes from mobile phones and for capturing images. Illumix technology also provides incredible motion tolerance, exceeding other 2D scanning solutions, enabling both 'sweep' and 'presentation' style scanning techniques. When space is limited but high performance is required, look no further than the Magellan 800i reader. Its compact size and footprint make it the ideal solution for space-constrained environments. Its precise imaging scan volume is perfect for hands-free scanning in confined spaces and helps reduce accidental misreads of items caused by stray laser scan lines, improving productivity and customer satisfaction. For large, heavy or awkward-sized items, the Magellan 800i reader can easily be picked up for handheld use because of its small, ergonomic enclosure.
Like all Magellan bar code scanners, the Magellan 800i reader includes a powerful label editing tool which can parse or manipulate label data and also allows easy integration into existing or new host systems. The Magellan family of value added features (including Diagnostics Reporting, Host Download, and Advanced Label Editing) allow management to use valuable data from the scanner to improve throughput and manage maintenance. In addition, each Magellan 800i reader supports Remote Management Systems to streamline operations and ongoing support across an enterprise.
Improve your productivity and expand your data collection possibilities at the POS and beyond with the versatile Magellan 800i omnidirectional bar code reader.
- Aggressive performance on 1D and 2D codes increases productivity
- Powerful Advanced Data Editing for custom host output
- No moving parts for improved reliability
- Illumix intelligent illumination technology for reading bar codes from mobile phones or laptops
- Ergonomically designed for handsfree or handheld operation
- Small footprint for easy installation into space constrained applications
- Precise imaging scan volume eliminates misreads caused by stray laser scan lines
- Configurable image capture mode to optimize host upload time
- Checkpoint Systems EAS and Interlock compatible
- 1D / Linear Codes: Auto-discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
- 2D Codes: Aztec Code; Data Matrix; MaxiCode; QR Code
- Stacked Codes: GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; MicroPDF417; PDF417
- Operating (Typical): < 350 mA
- Standby/Idle (Typical): < 250 mA
- Input Voltage: 5 VDC (+/- 10%)
- Ambient Light: Indoor: 0 to 6,000 lux; Outdoor: 0 to 86,000 lux
- Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.2 m / 4.0 ft onto a concrete surface
- ESD Protection (Air Discharge):20 kV
- Humidty (Non-Condensing) 5 - 95%
- Particultae And Water Sealing: IP52
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C / 32 to 104 °F
- Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C / -40 to 158 °F
- Interfaces: RS-232; USB: OEM USB, USB COM, USB HID Keyboard, USB TEC
- Colur: White
- Dimensions: 15.1 x 7.6 x 10.9 cm / 5.9 x 3.0 x 4.3 in
- Weight: 306.2 g / 10.8 oz
- ImageCapture: Optional: 752 x 480 pixels; Graphic Formats: JPEG
- Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum): 25%
- Reading Pitch:
- Pitch: +/- 60°; Roll (Tilt): 0 - 360°;
- Skew (Yaw): +/- 60°
- Reading Indicators:
- Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume);
- Good Read LED
- Resolution (Maximum): 0.130 mm / 5 mils
- Typical Depth Of Field:
- Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
- Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
- 1D / Linear Codes:
- 5 mils: 0 to 2.5 cm / 0 to 1.0 in
- 7.5 mils: 0 to 8.2 cm / 0 to 3.2 in
- 10 mils: 0 to 12.7 cm / 0 to 5.0 in
- 13 mils UPC: 0 to 15.2 cm / 0 to 6.0 in
- 2D Codes:
- 6.6 mils PDF417: 0 to 7.6 cm / 0 to 3.0 in
- 10 mils Data Matrix: 0.6 to 3.1 cm / 0.2 to 1.2 in
- 10 mils PDF417: 0 to 12.7 cm / 0 to 5.0 in
- 15 mils PDF417: 0 to 15.2 cm / 0 to 6.0 in
- 24 mils Data Matrix: 0 to 12.7 cm / 0 to 5.0 in
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
TH 233581 - 2