Cisco UCS5108 4x B200 M3 Blade Servers 8x 8 Core 2.60GHz 1024Gb RAM 10Gb VIC
- 1 x Cisco UCS5108 Blade Chassis UCS-SP-5108-AC2 N20-C6508 V02
- 2 x 2208XP 8-Port 10GbE Fabric Extenders UCS-IOM-2208XP
- 4 x 1300w USCB-PSU-2500ACDV Power Supplies
- 8 x Fans N20-FAN5 V02
- 1 x Pair Of Rails
- 4 x Cisco B200 M3 Blade Servers UCSB-B200-M3 V10
- 2 x Intel Xeon Processor 8 Core E5-2650 v2 20MB Cache 2.60GHz QPI SR1A8 FCLGA2011
- 256Gb - 16 x Cisco UCS UCS-MR-1X162RZ
-A 16gb Memory M3 2Rx4 DDR3-1866MHz PC3-14900R RAM
- 1 x UCSB-MLOM-40G-
01 UCS VIC 1240 4 port 10Gb Interface Card
- NO HARD DRIVES INCLUDED
The UCS 5108 chassis is a 6RU chassis the that can accommodate up to 8 half-width blades or 4 full-width blades, or any combination that will fit in the chassis. The chassis has two I/O bays for Fabric Extenders such as the UCS 2208XP.
- Height: 10.5 in. (26.7 cm); 6 rack unit (6RU)
- Width: 17.5 in. (44.5 cm); fits standard 19-inch square-hole rack (or round hole threaded or non-threaded, with optional adapter kit)
- Depth: 32 in. (81.2 cm)
- Weight: 90 lbs (40.83 kg) empty, 255 lbs (115.66 kg) fully configured
- Blade server slots: 8 half-width slots, 4 full-width slots, or combination of half- and full-width slots.
- IO slots (for FIs or FEXs): 2
- Fabric Extenders: Compatible with 2208XP, 2204XP, and 2104XP Fabric Extenders
- Fabric Interconnects: Compatible with 6324 Fabric Interconnects
- Power: Four Power Supplies supporting N, N+1 and N+N Grid redundancy.
- Fans: 8 hot-swappable fans, Each fan module contains 2 redundant fans; up to two fans can fail in the system.
- Management: Managed from the Cisco UCS 6100/6200 Series or 6324 fabric interconnects by Cisco UCS Manager (redundant management operations when the chassis is configured with two fabric extenders or two 6324 fabric interconnects)
- Backplane: 1.2 TB of aggregate throughput; supports 10BASE-KR connections for 8 blades
- Regulatory compliance: Products comply with CE Markings per directives 2004/108/EC and 2006/108/EC
- AC input voltage: Voltage Range 100-120 VAC, 200-240 VAC nominal (range: 90-132 VAC, 180-264 VAC)
- AC input frequency: 50 to 60 Hz nominal (range: 47 to 63 Hz)
- AC Input current: < 15 Amps @ 100 VAC
- Maximum Input VA: 2790 VA @ 200 VAC
- Maximum output power per power supply: 2500 W at 200 to 240 VAC (up to four power supplies)
- Height: 1.95 in. (50 mm)
- Width: 8.00 in.(203 mm)
- Depth: 24.4 in. (620 mm)
- Weight: Base server weight (no CPUs, no HDDs, no mezzanine adapters or memory) = 9.62 lbs (4.36 kg), Minimally configured server (1 HDD, 2 CPUs, a VIC 1340/1240 but no mezzanine adapter) = 12.50 lbs (5.67 kg), Fully configured server (2 HDDs, 2 CPUs, all memory, VIC 1340/1240 and mezzanine adapter both populated) = 14.98 lbs (6.79 kg)
The Cisco UCS 2208XP Fabric Extender (Figure 3) has eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet, FCoE-capable, Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+) ports that connect the blade chassis to the fabric interconnect. Each Cisco UCS 2208XP has thirty-two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports connected through the midplane to each half-width slot in the chassis. Typically configured in pairs for redundancy, two fabric extenders provide up to 160 Gbps of I/O to the chassis.
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
SL 144752 - SN FOX1905GMKT NWP