Cisco UCS5108 + 8 x B200 M3 Blade Servers 16 x EIGHT-CORE 2.60GHz, 768Gb RAM, 10Gb VIC
In good condition and full working order
- 1 x Cisco UCS5108 Blade Chassis N20-C6508 V02
- 2 x 2208XP 8-Port 10GbE Fabric Extenders UCS-IOM-2208XP
- 4 x Power Supplies
- 8 x Fans
- 1 x Pair Of Rails
- 8 x B200 M3 Servers UCS-B200-M3
- 2 x Intel Xeon EIGHT-CORE E5-2670 2.60GHz Processors
- 96Gb DDR3 RAM - 12 x 8Gb, 12 Slots Free
- 1 x 4-Port 10Gb Virtual Interface Card UCSB-MLOM-40G-01
- NO HARD DRIVES INCLUDED
The UCS 5108 chassis is a 6RU chassis the that can accommodate up to 8 half-width blades or 4 full-width blades, or any combination that will fit in the chassis. The chassis has two I/O bays for Fabric Extenders such as the UCS 2208XP or Fabric Interconnects such as the UCS 6324.
- Height: 10.5 in. (26.7 cm); 6 rack unit (6RU)
- Width: 17.5 in. (44.5 cm); fits standard 19-inch square-hole rack (or round hole threaded or non-threaded, with optional adapter kit)
- Depth: 32 in. (81.2 cm)
- Weight: 90 lbs (40.83 kg) empty, 255 lbs (115.66 kg) fully configured
- Blade server slots: 8 half-width slots, 4 full-width slots, or combination of half- and full-width slots.
- IO slots (for FIs or FEXs): 2
- Fabric Extenders: Compatible with 2208XP, 2204XP, and 2104XP Fabric Extenders
- Fabric Interconnects: Compatible with 6324 Fabric Interconnects
- Power: Four Power Supplies supporting N, N+1 and N+N Grid redundancy.
- Fans: 8 hot-swappable fans, Each fan module contains 2 redundant fans; up to two fans can fail in the system.
- Management: Managed from the Cisco UCS 6100/6200 Series or 6324 fabric interconnects by Cisco UCS Manager (redundant management operations when the chassis is configured with two fabric extenders or two 6324 fabric interconnects)
- Backplane: 1.2 TB of aggregate throughput; supports 10BASE-KR connections for 8 blades
- Regulatory compliance: Products comply with CE Markings per directives 2004/108/EC and 2006/108/EC
- AC input voltage: Voltage Range 100-120 VAC, 200-240 VAC nominal (range: 90-132 VAC, 180-264 VAC)
- AC input frequency: 50 to 60 Hz nominal (range: 47 to 63 Hz)
- AC Input current: < 15 Amps @ 100 VAC
- Maximum Input VA: 2790 VA @ 200 VAC
- Maximum output power per power supply: 2500 W at 200 to 240 VAC (up to four power supplies)
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
LA 108819 DUP W/ SERVERS - 10 CPU TKN
LA 111718 (RAILS) - L59 BAY 3, TROLLEY 4 TOP
136565 rails - maybe had this new stock no. ?
112123 4 x HS 700-33891-01
120555 - 2 x HS SLD
120612 - 2 x HS SLD
122001 -2 x HS
122241 - 2 x HS
122257 - 4 x HS