In good condition and full working order
This is a full Cisco UCS Blade Bundle, all the hardware required in setup a Cisco UCS Platform.
4 x Cisco UCS-B200-M3 blade servers each with 2 x Intel XEON E5-2660v2 Eight Core CPU's, 256GB ram and 1240VIC
2 x Cisco UCS-FI-6248UP Fabric Interconnect switch
1 x UCS-5108 Chassis with 4 x power supplies
2 x 2208XP Fabric extenders
The UCS 5108 chassis is a 6RU chassis the that can accommodate up to 8 half-width blades or 4 full-width blades, or any combination that will fit in the chassis. The chassis has two I/O bays for Fabric Extenders such as the UCS 2208XP.
- Height: 10.5 in. (26.7 cm); 6 rack unit (6RU)
- Width: 17.5 in. (44.5 cm); fits standard 19-inch square-hole rack (or round hole threaded or non-threaded, with optional adapter kit)
- Depth: 32 in. (81.2 cm)
- Weight: 90 lbs (40.83 kg) empty, 255 lbs (115.66 kg) fully configured
- Blade server slots: 8 half-width slots, 4 full-width slots, or combination of half- and full-width slots.
- IO slots (for FIs or FEXs): 2
- Fabric Extenders: Compatible with 2208XP, 2204XP, and 2104XP Fabric Extenders
- Fabric Interconnects: Compatible with 6324 Fabric Interconnects
- Power: Four Power Supplies supporting N, N+1 and N+N Grid redundancy.
- Fans: 8 hot-swappable fans, Each fan module contains 2 redundant fans; up to two fans can fail in the system.
- Management: Managed from the Cisco UCS 6100/6200 Series or 6324 fabric interconnects by Cisco UCS Manager (redundant management operations when the chassis is configured with two fabric extenders or two 6324 fabric interconnects)
- Backplane: 1.2 TB of aggregate throughput; supports 10BASE-KR connections for 8 blades
- Regulatory compliance: Products comply with CE Markings per directives 2004/108/EC and 2006/108/EC
- AC input voltage: Voltage Range 100-120 VAC, 200-240 VAC nominal (range: 90-132 VAC, 180-264 VAC)
- AC input frequency: 50 to 60 Hz nominal (range: 47 to 63 Hz)
- AC Input current: < 15 Amps @ 100 VAC
- Maximum Input VA: 2790 VA @ 200 VAC
- Maximum output power per power supply: 2500 W at 200 to 240 VAC (up to four power supplies)
Delivering performance, versatility and density without compromise, the Cisco UCS B200 M3 Blade Server addresses the broadest set of workloads, from IT and web infrastructure through distributed database.
The enterprise-class Cisco UCS B200 M3 blade server extends the capabilities of Cisco's Unified Computing System portfolio in a half-width blade form factor. The Cisco UCS B200 M3 harnesses the power of the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 and E5-2600 series processor family CPUs with up to 768 GB of RAM (using 32 GB DIMMs), 2 drives, and up to 80 Gbs throughput connectivity.
- Height: 1.95 in. (50 mm)
- Width: 8.00 in.(203 mm)
- Depth: 24.4 in. (620 mm)
- Weight: Base server weight (no CPUs, no HDDs, no mezzanine adapters or memory) = 9.62 lbs (4.36 kg), Minimally configured server (1 HDD, 2 CPUs, a VIC 1340/1240 but no mezzanine adapter) = 12.50 lbs (5.67 kg), Fully configured server (2 HDDs, 2 CPUs, all memory, VIC 1340/1240 and mezzanine adapter both populated) = 14.98 lbs (6.79 kg)
The Cisco UCS 2208XP Fabric Extender (Figure 3) has eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet, FCoE-capable, Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+) ports that connect the blade chassis to the fabric interconnect. Each Cisco UCS 2208XP has thirty-two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports connected through the midplane to each half-width slot in the chassis. Typically configured in pairs for redundancy, two fabric extenders provide up to 160 Gbps of I/O to the chassis.