CS See RJ dup parts dup .co.uk A 14DR
Cisco UCS C3260 2 x C3X60 Nodes 2x10-CORE 2.20GHz 512GB 224TB HDD Storage Server
Base P/N: UCSC-C3X60-BASE
Tested - 12 months warranty
The Cisco UCS C3260 is a modular, dense storage server with dual M3 or M4 server nodes1, optimized for large datasets used in environments such as big data, cloud, object storage, and content delivery.
The UCS C3260 chassis is a modular architecture consisting of the following modules:
1.Base Chassis: contains four redundant, hot-pluggable power supplies, eight redundant, hot-pluggable fans, and a rail kit.
2. Server Node: one or two C3X60 M3 or C3X60 M4 server nodes, each with two CPUs, 128, 256, or 512 GB of DIMM memory, and a pass-through controller or a RAID card with a 1 GB or 4 GB cache. The C3X60 M4 server node also supports one NVMe SSD currently (at a later date, that SSD can be NVMe or SAS).
3. System I/O Controller (SIOC): one or two System I/O Controllers, each of which includes an integrated 1300-series virtual interface capability.
4. Optional Drive Expansion Node: Large Form Factor (LFF) 3.5-in. drives in a choice of capacities.
5. Hard Drives: Up to 56 top-loading Large Form Factor (LFF) HDDs of 4TB, 6TB, 8TB and 10TB capacities.
6. Solid State Drives: Optionally up to 28 SSDs of 400GB, 800 GB, 1.6TB, and 3.2 TB capacities.
7. Solid-State Boot Drives: up to two SSDs per C3X60 M3 or C3X60 M4 server node.
8. I/O Expander: provides two PCIe expansion slots.
The enterprise-class UCS C3260 storage server extends the capabilities of Cisco's Unified Computing System portfolio in a 4U form factor that delivers the best combination of high-availability performance, flexibility, and efficiency gains.
MPN:UCSC-C3260 UCSC-C3X60-BASE 68-5286-07