Cisco SG200-26 SLM2024T 26-Port Smart Gigabit Switch, 2x Combo mini-GBIC Ports
In Good Condition
Full Working Order
Includes Rackmount Ears
1 x Cisco SG200-26 SLM2024T 26-Port Smart Gigabit Switch, 2x Combo mini-GBIC Ports
With the Cisco SG200-26 24-Port Smart Gigabit Switch, you can achieve business-class networking security and performance without paying for advanced network management features that you may not need. This expandable Cisco SG200-26 Gigabit Switch provides basic management, security, and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface and the Cisco Discovery Protocol, you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes.
- Easy configuration and management: The Cisco SG200-26 Gigabit Switch is designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network. Key features include:
- Cisco Discovery Protocol simplifies setup by discovering all connected Cisco devices and allowing them to share information
- Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products.
- Performance and reliability: Each Cisco SG200-26 Smart Gigabit Switch has been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco Gigabit Switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The Smart Switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on a Cisco SG200-26 Gigabit Switch, you can address all of your business communication and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
- Network security: A Cisco SG200-26 Smart Gigabit Switch provides basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorised users off the network, and protect your business data. The Gigabit Switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
- IP telephony support: The Cisco SG200-26 Gigabit Switch includes QoS features to prioritise delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, Auto Voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritise voice traffic.
- IPv6 support: Internet service providers worldwide are moving to the latest version of Internet Protocol to accommodate the growing number of network devices. This Cisco SG200-26 Gigabit Switch provides native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
- An energy-efficient solution: Every Cisco SG200-26 switch is designed to be eco-friendly without compromising performance. They help conserve energy by optimising power use, which helps protect the environment and lowers your energy costs. Power-saving features include:
- Automatic power down on Gigabit ports when a link is not active
- Embedded intelligence to adjust power based on cable length on Gigabit Ethernet models
- Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation
- Additional Gigabit Ethernet ports: The Cisco SG200-26 Smart Gigabit Switch provides more ports per switch than other switches in the market, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business by offering 2x mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch.