Cisco Nexus 5020 N5K-C5020P-BF 40-Port 10Gb Gigabit Ethernet 2U Switch 2x PSU
Signs Of Wear & Tear
Hardware Only - No NX-OS Supplied/Installed
- 1 x Cisco Nexus 5020 N5K-C5020P-BF 40-Port 10Gb Gigabit Ethernet 2U Switch
- 5 x Cisco N5K-C5020-FAN= Fan Modules
- 2 x Cisco N5K-PAC-1200W Power Supplies
- The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches are a family of low-latency, line-rate, 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) switches for data center applications.
- The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, part of the Cisco Nexus Family of data center-class switches, delivers an innovative architecture that simplifies data center transformation. These switches deliver high-performance, standards-based Ethernet and FCoE that enables the consolidation of LAN, SAN, and cluster network environments onto a single Unified Fabric. Backed by a broad group of industry-leading complementary technology vendors, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series is designed to meet the challenges of next-generation data centers, including dense multisocket, multicore, virtual machine-optimized deployments, where infrastructure sprawl and increasingly demanding workloads are commonplace.
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Hardware Features
- The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series cut-through switching architecture supports line-rate 10 Gigabit Ethernet with low-latency and predictable performance on all ports. These switches also support 10/1 Gigabit Ethernet mode on a subset of the fixed ports to provide connectivity for Gigabit Ethernet attached servers and network devices.
- The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series supports Fibre Channel over Ethernet that enables consolidation of LAN, SAN and cluster traffic onto a single, Unified Fabric, which greatly simplifies network infrastructure, increases flexibility and reduces costs. By connecting to existing Fibre Channel storage arrays, FCoE protects existing storage investments while simplifying in-rack cabling and reducing power and cooling overhead.
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series supports standards-based IEEE Data Center Bridging (DCB) capabilities that allows the switches to support multiple traffic classes-LAN, SAN, and cluster-over the same link, while retaining individual traffic treatment.
- In addition to standard 10 Gigabit network interface cards (NICs), the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series supports standards-based Fibre Channel over Ethernet consolidated network adapters (CNAs) that combine Ethernet NICs and Fibre Channel host bus adapters (HBAs). These CNAs make the transition to a Unified Fabric transparent and consistent with existing practices, management software, and operating system drivers.
- The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series is compatible with third-party integrated transceivers and Twinax cabling solution that delivers very low latency at a low cost, making the product line an excellent match for cluster environments.
- The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series is designed for data center environments, with front-to-back cooling and network ports in the rear, bringing switching into close proximity to servers and making cable runs short and simple.
- The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series is highly serviceable, with N+1 redundant, hot-pluggable power and fan modules. Its software is based on data center-class Cisco NX-OS Software for high reliability and ease of management.
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches have built-in Cisco TrustSec in the hardware, enabling support for end-to-end security and role-based access control lists (RBACLs)-future.
- Cisco Nexus 5000 2RU Chassis 2 PS, 5 Fan Modules, 40 Ports (Requires SFP+)
- Expansion Slots Total (Free):
- 40 x SFP+
- 2 x expansion slot
- 1 x management - console - RJ-45
- 2 x management - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 2 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- CiscoWorks LMS
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Form Factor: External - 2U
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.3 in x 30 in x 3.5 in
- Ports Qty: 40 x Ethernet 10GBase-X
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Data Link Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IE
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
DELIVERY IS WITH UPS
CS 230497 tk 2xpsu- 230508 tk 5xfan- 230509