Cisco IP Phone 7912 Handset CP-7912G-A Business Desktop Telephone
In good condition
NO STAND INCLUDED
Can be powered by PoE ethernet switch or standalone power supply (not included - available at £20 inc VAT)
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G is designed to be easy to use with conveniently placed features.
- Pixel-based display---A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features.
- Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- "Menu" key---This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- "Hold" key---This lighted key provides users a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- The handset is hearing-aid compatible (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements).
- A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- XML Applications can be delivered to the display.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G is designed to grow with system capabilities. Features will keep pace with new changes via software updates to the phone Flash memory. Examples of currently available features include:
- Support of a single line or directory number
- Calling name and number display
- Call waiting
- Call forward
- Call transfer
- Support of Extension Mobility
- Three-way calling (conference)
- On-hook dialing, predialing, and off-hook dialing
- Call hold
- Call monitor (speaker only, no microphone)
- "Messages" soft key that allows access to voicemail messages
- Four speed dials configurable at the Cisco Unified CallManager
- Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Automatic IEEE 802.1Q (voice virtual LAN [VVLAN]) configuration
- IEEE 802.1Q /p VLAN tagging and traffic prioritization
- 802.1Q VLAN-based switching of traffic between the phone and access switch
- Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) tagging
- G.711a, G.711u, and G.729ab audiocompression coders-decoders (codecs)
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
- Software upgrade supported using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
- Provisioning of network parameters through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Voice activity detection, silence suppression, comfort-noise generation, and error concealment
- Compatible with Cisco Unified CallManager Version 3.3(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) protocol
- SIP (RFC 2543)
- International Delivery is with UPS
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.5 x 7 x 6 in. (20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (0.9 kg)
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 20 8882 1111 from outside the UK
NMR 96211 (I/B 12911) P 7231