Cisco IP Phone 7905 CP-7905G Business Desktop Telephone
In Good Condition
NO AC Adapter INCLUDED - Powers from PoE switch or Cisco AC adaptor (not included, available to purchase @ £24)
1 x Cisco IP Phone 7905 CP-7905G Business Desktop Telephone 74-3092-08
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905G is designed to be easy to use with conveniently placed features.
• Pixel-based display: A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features. Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
• Menu key: This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
– The user can retrieve voicemail messages.
– The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
– The user can set preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
• Hold key: This lighted key provides a red visual indication to the user that a call has been placed on hold.
• Volume control: This toggle allows easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
• Hearing-aid-compatible handset: The handset meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
• Single-position stand: The stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The stand can be removed to allow wall mounting using mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
• XML applications: Various XML applications can be delivered to the display.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905G is designed to grow with system capabilities. Software updates to the phone's flash memory allow features to keep pace with changes. Examples of currently available features include the following:
• Single line or directory number
• Calling name and number display
• Call waiting
• Call forwarding
• Call transfer
• Three-way calling (conference calling)
• On-hook dialing, predialing, and off-hook dialing
• Call hold
• Call monitoring (speaker only; no microphone)
• Messages soft key to provide access to voicemail messages
• Four speed dial numbers configurable at the Cisco Unified Communications Manager
• Cisco Discovery Protocol
• IEEE 802.1q (VLAN)
• G.711a, G.711u, and G.729ab audio compression codecs
• 10BASE-T Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
• Software upgrade supported through Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
• Provisioning of network parameters through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
• Voice-activity detection (VAD), silence suppression, comfort-noise generation, and error concealment
• Compatible with Cisco Unified CallManager 3.3 and above, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
• H.323 Version 2
• Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (RFC 2543)
• Dimensions: (H x W x D): 8 x 7 x 6 in. (20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm)
• Phone weight: 1.9 lb (0.9 kg)
• Inline power
• Power can also be supplied locally using an optional AC to 48 VDC power adaptor, CP-PWR-CUBE-3=, which also requires one of the country-specific cords listed here.
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 20 8882 1111 from outside the UK