Cisco 11500 Content Service Switch, Networking Equipment
In good condition and full working order
- 1 x Cisco 11501 Content Service Switch CSS11501S-K9
The Cisco CSS 11500, with the award-winning Cisco Web Network Services (WebNS) Software, is specifically designed to provide robust application delivery (Layer 4 to 7) services for Internet and intranet data centers in six key areas:
For more information please click here
- It introduces an intelligent, distributed architecture to help organizations meet the real-world scaling requirements of today's application infrastructure.
- It improves application and site availability and transaction integrity by introducing Adaptive Session Redundancy (ASR), an industry standard in stateful failover.
- It delivers the greatest flexibility of any content switch in its class for customizing combinations of ports, performance, and services.
- It scales secured application transaction performance through support of an integrated, high-capacity Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) module. Off-loading SSL onto the network improves the overall performance of the web and application server enabling better application performance.
- It provides an integrated high-capacity web application (Hypertext Transfer Protocol, HTTP) compression module. Web application (HTTP) compression improves application response time by 20 to 50%, off-load the compression from the server, which reduces server workload, and decreases the traffic traversing wide area networks (WANs), which reduces bandwidth requirements and improves overall application response times; improving productivity.
- The Cisco CSS modular design protects investments by enabling upgrades of performance, ports, and services to meet your current and future application demands.
- The Cisco CSS 11500 Series Content Services Switch enables businesses to simultaneously reduce costs by optimizing, scaling and securing data center, network, and application resources, which improves productivity of those resources, therefore offering a superior experience for customers, business partners, and employees. Through content fast switching and forwarding, the Cisco CSS 11500 Series improves utilization, responsiveness, availability, scalability, and security of Websites, server farms, cache clusters, firewall systems and many others application infrastructure components.
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
Delivery is with UPS
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 20 8882 1111 from outside the UK