This Nx64 G.703 to X.21/V.35 converter provides a versatile interface between your router and E1 networks
- Versatile Full or Fractional E1 interface
- User-selectable timeslot allocation
- Local or remote SNMP management using embedded SNMP agent
- Telnet management access via comm port
- Software-selectable DTE interface for X.21, V.35, or RS-449/RS-530
- Alarm dial-out connection for unattended remote operation
- Network, DTE, or internal clocking
- 75-ohm G.703 (E1) interface
The E1 NTU is a full-featured single-port converter that connects high-speed bridges, routers, and other data-terminal equipment to E1 and Fractional E1 networks.
This NTU is the logical choice for network managers requiring adjustable data rates from their central site, monitoring capabilities, and immediate notification of any loss of service. The NTU can even automatically dial an alarm call through an attached modem!
Network parameters are totally adjustable - including timeslot allocation, CRC4 , and signal timing - lending the NTU to slightly unusual configurations.
The E1 NTU supports many management options. DIP switches provide simple setup for engineers, but a VT100 RS-232/V.24 interface is the most common method of configuration. once installed, the NTU can be monitored and controlled using SNMP MIB from any compatible management system, such as HP® OpenView®. Connection to a local area network is achieved using the SNMP management processor or a spare asynchronous SLIP connection on your router.
Any Questions? Please call freephone 0800 328 4995 from UK or +44 7887 502 562 from outside the UK