Avocent DSR2035 32-Port KVM over IP Switch 2 users 32 device
In good condition and full working order
FAST WW UPS DELIVERY
The Avocent 32-port, 2 digital pathway DSR2035 KVM over IP switch provides 2 users with simultaneous remote BIOS-level control of thirty-two PS/2, USB, Sun and serial based computers or network devices over UTP cabling.
In addition, Virtual Media access allows remote users to accomplish remote file transfers, operating system patches and testing from CDs from their remote location.
The advanced DSRIQ server interface cables implemented with each computer automatically assigns and maintains unique server names for each attached device along with providing users with a reduction in cable clutter. Local PS2 and USB ports provide users with access to all attached computers at the rack.
Additional ports included on the DSR2035 provides users with remote power cycling capabilities along with allowing fail-safe remote access with use of an external modem if the network is down. DSView 3 management software presents users with failover authentication by implementing a hub and spoke architecture. This unique and secure KVM over IP access method allows DSR users to authenticate with a central management Hub server or one of 15 mirror Spoke servers.
KVM over IP switch with BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center - scalable for future growth
The 32-port two digital path DSR2035 KVM over IP switch features on-board Web browser support allowing direct access to target devices without additional software. This is a benefit for companies who want an easily scalable system. DSView 3 management software can be added later as the system grows.
Adding DSView 3 software that features virtual media allows administrators to remotely load software by mapping a local removable media or mass storage device to a remote server. This allows file transfers, application and OS patches, and diagnostic testing from a CD.
DSView 3 management software, with hub and spoke architecture, provides failover authentication. Users authenticate to a central management server (the hub) or one of 15 mirror servers (the spokes). SNMP and IPMI support are also provided.
Avocent DSR2035 32-Port IP KVM Switch Hardware Features
* 32-port KVM over IP Switch featuring 2 digital paths
* Compact, KVM over IP appliance integrates KVM, an external modem and power control in one solution
* Includes five USB 2.0 local ports and two SPC power management ports
* Includes dual network interfaces for failover redundancy
* Local and remote access for at the rack and remote data center management
* Requires login at the local port for increased security
* Provides access to an unlimited number of servers or serial devices, no matter their location
* Includes 32 configurable ports for maximum flexibility when connecting to servers or serial devices
* Offers IT administrators the ability to dial into a remotely located server or serial device
* Designed for multi-platform servers, including PS/2, Sun and USB
* On-board Web browser support allows direct access to target devices without additional software, a benefit for companies who want a scalable system that can easily grow with them. DSView 3 management software can be added later as the system grows.
Avocent DSR2035 32-Port IP KVM Switch Specifications
Height 1.72 in. (4.37 cm)
Width 17.00 in. (43.18 cm)
Depth 14.25 in. (36.20 cm)
Weight 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) without cables
Operating Temp 32 to 122 degrees F (0 to 50 degrees C)
Storage Temp -4 to 158 degrees F (-20 to 70 degrees C)
Operating Voltage 100 to 240 VAC
Power Frequency 50 - 60 Hz Auto Sensing
Input 40W maximum
Computers PS/2, Sun, USB
Monitors VGA, SVGA (XGA, XGA-II with adaptor), Maximum Local Port: 1600 x 1280, Maximum Remote Port using a DSRIQ module: 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz
Peripherals USB keyboard and mouse,PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, IntelliMouse