APC Smart-UPS VT 40kVA 32kW 400V SUVTF40KB4H UPS Battery
Back Up AP9631 w/4 Batt
Model No: SUVTF40KB4H
In Full Working Order
Supplied With 2 Years Warranty
Supplied With 16 x Batteries
- 1 x APC Smart-UPS VT 40kVA 32kW 400V SUVTF40KB4H UPS Battery Back Up AP9631
- 16 x SYBTU1-PLP Batteries
- 1 x AP9631 Network Management Card 2
APC Smart-UPS VT Frame 40kVA 400V for 4 Batt. Modules, Int Maint Bypass
- Run time for load: 32000W~6m 56s
- Max. Capacity Used: 100%
- Output power capacity: 32.0kWatts / 40.0kVA
- Output Connections:
- (1) Hard wire 4-wire (3P + E) (Battery Backup)
- (1) Screw terminals (Battery Backup)
- (1) Hard wire 5-wire (3P + N + E) (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V, 400V 3PH
- Nominal Input Voltage: 400V 3PH
- Input Connections: Hard wire 5-wire (3P + N + E)
- APC Smart-UPS VT Frame 40kVA 400V for 4 Batt. Modules
Smart-UPS VT Features & Benefits
- Shippable with modules installed - Enables pre-installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation.
- Modular design - Provides scalability, N+1 redundancy, fast serviceability, and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, swappable, and field-replaceable modules.
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Total cost of Ownership
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Manual maintenance bypass - Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
- Network manageable - Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- LCD display - Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Programmable frequency - Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Battery modules connected in parallel - Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 32.0kWatts / 40.0kVA
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 380 : 400 or 415 V 3 Phase nominal output voltage
- Efficiency at Full Load: 95.0 %
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 % at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz For 50 Hz nominal Sync to mains, 50 Hz +/- 0.1 % For 50 Hz nominal Unsynchronised
- Other Output Voltages: 380 V, 415 V
- Load Crest Factor: Unlimited
- Topology: Double conversion online
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Bypass: Built-in maintenance bypass, Built-in static bypass
- Input frequency: 47 - 70 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 304 - 477V
- Efficiency at Full Load: 95.0 %
- Other Input Voltages: 380 V, 415 V
- Input Power Factor at Full Load: 0.98
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: VRLA
- Included Battery Modules: 4
- Typical recharge time: 5hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 4
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 2.208kWatts
- Extendable Run Time: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232, Smart-Slot
- Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
- Maximum Height: 1499MM, 149.9CM
- Maximum Width: 559MM, 55.9CM
- Maximum Depth: 813MM, 81.3CM
- Net Weight: 629.09KG
- Colour: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 1015.9meters
- Storage Temperature: -50 - 40 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 58.0dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 3859.0BTU/hr
- Protection Class: IP20
VAT @ 20% INCLUDED IN PRICE - VAT INVOICE PROVIDED
£4200 excluding VAT
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK
TH 257066 cab-07 p.module-16