APC NBRK0450 NetBotz Rack Monitor 450 Environmental
Camera Sensor Monitoring
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
Supplied With Rackmount Ears
- 1 x APC NBRK0450 NetBotz Rack Monitor 450 Environmental Camera Sensor Monitoring
The NetBotz 450 offers high performance security and environmental monitoring over the network. The NetBotz 450 is capable of video surveillance and monitoring to record human activity. It provides temperature, humidity, door contact, dry contact, 0-5V, 4-20mA, spot leak, vibration, smoke, 2 way audio, and alarm beacon monitoring. The NetBotz 450's additional features include integration with InfraStruXure central, power over Ethernet, and userdefined alerts making the NetBotz 450 the perfect unit to protect your IT assets from security and environmental threats. The NetBotz 450 can be used in network closets to data centers, but it is commonly installed in server rooms and small data centers.
Rack Height: 1U
NetBotz Rack Monitor 450 (with 120/240V Power Supply)
Supports up to 2 external camera pods, 2 sensor pods and up to 18 Universal Sensors.
- Customizable Input Contacts - Monitor conditions from external devices.
- Customizable Output Relays - Control output from external devices via output relay(s).
NetBotz 400 Features & Benefits
Total cost of Ownership
- Event-driven video storage - Video storage prompted by motion or alert.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Advanced View client application - Robust appliance interface provides historic alerts, graphs, and configuration.
- Alerts View - Easily review and correlate alerts. Provide context to alerts by attaching video clips, graphs, and maps.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Password security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Customized escalation policies - Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats.
- Adjustable threshold - Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
- Surveillance - Detect and record motion, allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert, which speeds root cause analysis.
- Access monitoring - Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
- Environmental monitoring - Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Input Power: 51 Watts
- Supported Number of Camera Pods: 2
- Supported Number of Sensor Pods Supported: 2
- Supported Number of Universal Sensors Supported: 18
- Protocols: DHCP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SOCKS, TCP/IP
- Network Interface Connections: RJ-45 10/100 Base-T
- Maximum Height: 43MM, 4.3CM
- Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
- Maximum Depth: 93MM, 9.3CM
- Net Weight: 1.74KG
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 45 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 65 °C
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered
TH 245636 245637