APC NBRK0250 NetBotz Rack Monitor 250 Environmental Sensor
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
Supplied With 2 Years Warranty
Supplied With Rackmount Ears
Supplied With APC NBWC100U Wireless USB Coordinator & Router
- 1 x APC NBRK0250 NetBotz Rack Monitor 250 Environmental Sensor Monitoring Device
- 1 x APC NBWC100U Wireless USB Coordinator & Router
NetBotz Rack Monitor 250
Cost-effective and flexible environmental monitoring for all IT environments, from small edge networks to large data centers
Includes: Country-specific detachable power cord, Installation guide, Rack Mounting brackets, Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Customizable Output Relays - Control output from external devices via output relay(s).
- Native wireless sensor support - Manage up to 47 NetBotz wireless temperature and temp/humidity sensors from a single NetBotz
NetBotz 200 Features & Benefits
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Easy Integration - Integrates with APC racks, NetBotz sensors, and Data Center Expert for easy deployment, configuration, and management.
- Encryption - Helps ensure effective access control and integrity for SSL browser and SSH sessions.
- Adjustable threshold - Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
- Slim form factor - Can be mounted in a rack alongside other IT gear, or zero -U mounted in the back
- Flexibility and adaptability - Can be the environmental monitoring solution, or the rack access control solution, or both.
- Reduce Cabling - Features wireless sensors to reduce the clutter and expense of cabling.
- Reboot equipment remotely - Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Access monitoring - Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring - Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
Total cost of Ownership
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
Password Security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Input Power: 2400 Watts
- Maximum Height: 1.72inches (44MM, 4.4CM)
- Maximum Width: 17.0inches (432MM, 43.2CM)
- Maximum Depth: 2.33inches (59MM, 5.9CM)
- Net Weight: 2.8lbs. (1.27KG)
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 113 °F (0 - 45 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000ft (0-3000meters)
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 65 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000ft (0-15000meters)
- Type of Camera Pods Supported: Rack Sensor Pod 150
- Type of External Sensors Supported: Door Contact, Dry Contact, Humidity, Smoke, Fluid Spot Leak, Temperature, Vibration
- Number of Universal Sensor Ports: 6
- Number of Universal Sensors Supported: 6
- Sensor Humidity Range: ±3% RH from 11% to 89% RH %
- Number of Cameras Supported: 0 Integrated, 0 Networked, 0 USB
- Sensor Temperature Range: 15°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) +/- 1°C (1.8°F) °F
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK
TH 251979 - 1