In good condition and in full working order, reset to factory default
- 1 x APC AP7952 Rack ZeroU Switched PDU Power Distribution Unit 16A 230V 21xC13 3xC19
APC's Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) are premium solutions to many of the power management problems seen in today's IT environments.
Some of the problems are unauthorized use of power outlets, locked-up equipment, in-rush current, overloaded circuits, and the need of remote access to power outlets in the rack.
The Switched Rack PDUs address these problems through individual outlet control, power on and off delays, current monitoring, alarm thresholds, and network management.
Individual outlet control allows users to turn outlets on, turn outlets off, or recycle power to equipment, which can reboot locked-up equipment and avoid unauthorized use of outlets.
Power delays allow users to determine the order in which equipment is powered up or down.
Utilizing the power delay feature will avoid in-rush current, which can cause overloads.
Monitoring the current draw at the rack level is key to avoiding downtime due to overloaded circuits.
The Switched Rack PDUs provide an aggregate current draw, which can be viewed remotely or locally, via digital display.
In addition, alarms will be generated based on user-defined thresholds to alert users of potential circuit overloads.
Users can access, configure, and control the Switched Rack PDUs through Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces.
• Product Description - APC Switched Rack PDU Zero U - power distribution strip
• Dimensions (WxDxH) - 5.6 cm x 4.4 cm x 161.9 cm
• Weight - 4.3 kg
• Device Type - Power distribution strip - rack-mountable
• Input Voltage - AC 230 V
• Output Voltage - AC 230 V
• Output Connector(s) - 3 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C19 21 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13
Manufacturer Part Number: AP7952
• Width : 5.6 cm
• Depth : 4.4 cm
• Height : 161.9 cm
• Weight : 4.3 kg
• Enclosure Colour : Black
• Device Type : Power distribution strip - rack-mountable
• Compliant Standards : CE, VDE
• Rack Mounting Kit : Included
• Min Operating Temperature : -5 °C
• Max Operating Temperature : 45 °C
• Humidity Range Operating : 5 - 95%
• Min Storage Temperature : -25 °C
• Max Storage Temperature : 65 °C
• Humidity Range Storage : 5 - 95%
• Input Voltage : AC 230 V
• Frequency Required : 47 - 63 Hz
• Output Voltage : AC 230 V
• Input Connector(s) : 1 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C20
• Power Output Connectors Details : 3 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C19 21 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13
Max Electric Current : 16 A
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered