APC AP4421 ATS Rack 1U 10A 230V 12x C13 Output Automatic
Model No: AP4421
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
Supplied With Rackmount Ears
- 1 x APC AP4421 ATS Rack 1U 10A 230V 12x C13 Output Automatic Transfer Switch
RACK ATS, 230V, 10A, C14 IN, (12) C13 OUT
Provides redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment.
- 10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection - Provides protection in the event of a significant over current event.
- Command line interface - Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Current Monitoring - Monitors the aggregate current draw per power distribution unit.
- Cyber security - A cyber-secure connection provides improved security for your infrastructure devices, and machine data forms the basis of operational insights and analytics, aimed at reducing equipment maintenance costs.
- LCD display - Provides schematic overview of critical data for guided operation and troubleshooting on color LCD touch-screen.
- Quick Transfer Rate - Transfer rate is within the industry standard and within the time power supplies will typically drop loads. The transfer of one power source to another is seamless to the connected equipment avoiding disruption of equipment performance.
- Remote Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Command Line Interface. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- RoHS - Certifies that electronic devices don't contain hazardous metals and flame retardants
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
NetShelter Rack Transfer Switches Features & Benefits
- Transfer time <10ms - Industry leading transfer time to ensure seamless ride through in the event of a primary power source failure.
- Dual Input Power Sources - Supplies redundant AC power to connected equipment. Two AC lines power the unit and if the primary AC power fails, the unit will automatically switch to the alternative power source.
- 10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection - Provides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event.
- Network Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- Color LCD display - Provides more robust and intuitive local control and manageability.
- Wide range of input and output connections - Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
- Rack-Mountable - Occupys only 1U of valuable rack space. Puts the power where it is needed most - in the rack near the equipment.
- Information Displays - Indicates the status of the AC sources powering the units, as well as indicates which source is set as the primary source and which source is currently supplying power to the load. This provides a visual depiction of the power flow from the input to the load. This allows the user to quickly glance at the power flow and status of the input sources without connecting to the unit.
- Output Connections: (12) IEC 60320 C13
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Overload Protection: No
- Maximum Total Current Draw: 10
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: IEC 60320 C14
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Load Capacity: 2000VA
- Maximum Input Current: 10A
- Maximum Line Current: 10A
- Rack Height: 1U
- Maximum Height: 44MM, 4.4CM
- Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
- Maximum Depth: 236MM, 23.6CM
- Net Weight: 3.93KG
- Colour: Black
- Operating Temperature: -5 - 45 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 5 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature: -25 - 65 °C
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND
by purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered