Allied Telesyn AT-8948 48-Port Fast Ethernet Network Switch 100-560-571 No PSU's
New Open Box
No Power Supplies Included
- 1 x Allied Telesyn AT-8948 48-Port Fast Ethernet Network Switch 100-560-571 No PSU's
The Allied Telesyn AT-8948 is a multi-layer, IPv4 and IPv6 switch offering high performance, reliability and flexibility in a 1U rackmount chassis, with 48 x 10/100T portsand 4 x SFP uplinks (Small Form Pluggable), all front panel-mounted.
Together with Allied Telesyn's advanced AlliedWare™ software, the AT-8948 is a superior access switching solution, bringing wirespeed switching and network intelligence to the edge.
The AT-8948 features dual hot-swappable load-sharing AC or DC power supplies, front-to-back cooling (ideal for high density rack environments), and hot-swappable SFP interfaces on the Gigabit uplink ports, supporting anycombination of Gigabit copper or fibre channel connectivity.
As well as offering very low latency, the AT8948 offers comprehensive Quality of Service features (operating at wirespeed) providing flow based traffic management with full prioritisation classification, and ingress and egress min/max.
- 48 x 10/100T fixed ports
- 4 x SFP ports (1000T, 1000SX, 1000LX SFP or 1000ZX SFP)
- Layer 2 and 3 IPv4 and IPv6 routing at wirespeed
- Built on a 37.6Gbps switch fabric yielding 13.1Mpps performance
- 256K Layer 3 address table
- Supports full 4096 VLANs with VLAN double tagging
- Private VLANs
- Supports 4096 Layer 3 interfaces
- Compact Flash port, accessible via the front panel enables configurations and other information to be stored for backup
- Asynchronous management port
- Full environmental monitoring, with alerts to network manager in case of failure of any PSU or FAN
- Extensive wirespeed traffic classification
- Policy-based QoS features
- Min/max bandwidth control with bandwidth slice resolution down to 1kbps on ingress
- Buffered max bandwidth control at egress on all ports, and on each of 8 egress queues per port
- Three drop precedence (green, yellow and red) per priority queue on egress for improved TCP-IP bandwidth limiting performance
- Low latency for voice and multi-media support
- Advanced routing protocols OSPF, BGP4, IS-IS, RIP and RIPv2, DVMRP, PIM-SM, PIM-DM
- Port trunking and port mirroring support