ADVA FSP150CC Optical Fibre Access Switch 4x 1000Base-T/ 1000Base-X 4034518001
Model No: FSP150CC
In Good Condition
In Full Working Order
- 1 x ADVA FSP150CC Optical Fibre Access Switch 4x 1000Base-T/ 1000Base-X 4034518001
The ADVA FSP 150CC family of Ethernet access products provides devices for Carrier Ethernet 2.0 service demarcation, extension and aggregation to support delivery of intelligent Ethernet services both in-region and out-of-region. These include the extension of Carrier Ethernet 2.0 services over available fi ber, PDH and SONET/SDH facilities. Our FSP 150CC family allows service providers to ubiquitously deliver differentiated Ethernet services in business, mobile backhaul and open
End-to-End Etherjack Service Assurance
Our FSP 150CC is designed for highest service availability. ADVA Optical Networking's Etherjack demarcation technology enables service providers to offer an intelligent Carrier Ethernet 2.0 service demarcation point, compliant with the latest OAM standards such as 802.3ah, 802.1ag Y.1731 and Y.1564. Services can be remotely monitored and managed with a minimal number of truck rolls. The sophisticated and MEF 2.0-certifi ed UNI function of the FSP 150CC includes support for a large number of EVCs and hierarchical QoS management. SLA verifi cation can be performed on a per-service basis to accurately measure latency, jitter and packet delivery performance.
Syncjack Timing Excellence
Our comprehensive Syncjack technology for timing distribution, monitoring, testing and timing service assurance opens new revenue opportunities from the delivery of SLA-based synchronization services. Offering unique fl exibility, the FSP 150CC simultaneously supports Synchronous Ethernet and IEEE 1588v2 across packet backhaul networks. Traditional T1/E1- or GPSbased synchronization can now be replaced with highly accurate synchronization and controlled timing over packet.
Scalability for Wholesale Deployment
As Carrier Ethernet networks scale, low-touch provisioning capabilities become essential to ensure costeffi cient service rollout and to signifi cantly reduce the need for truck rolls. With the extensive set of standardsbased auto-confi guration functions and remote OAM capabilities built into our FSP 150CC, unskilled craft personnel can install and turn-up services without onsite provisioning. Combined with our FSP 150EG-X, an edge gateway device purpose-built for service aggregation and handover in central offi ce environments, the FSP 150CC family is ideal for large-scale mobile backhaul and wholesale offerings.
Features & Benefits
- Enables MEF-certifi able E-Line, E-LAN, E-tree and E-Access Carrier Ethernet 2.0 services for business, mobile backhaul and open-access applications
- Comprehensive UNI for advanced service defi nition and service intelligence, fundamental to integrated service delivery
- Etherjack demarcation technology for support of stringent SLAs and integration with a wide range of back-offi ce support tools
- Comprehensive Syncjack technology for timing distribution and delivery of SLA-based synchronization services
- Low-touch provisioning capability via in-band management ensures that unskilled craft personnel can install and turn up services without any onsite provisioning
- Cost-effective delivery of intelligent Ethernet services and synchronization over fiber
- Service I/F: 2 / 4 x 10 / 100 / 1000BaseT or 100 / 1000BaseX (SFP) ports
- Network I/F: 2 x 10 / 100 / 1000BaseT or 100 / 1000BaseX ports
VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) AND by
purchasers in the EU (excluding UK) who are VAT registered