Network Performance Element
Accedian worked closely with leading service providers & mobile operators to develop the GT's exceptional feature set. A tailored combination of service assurance, networking and performance optimization, the GT is a complete solution for the performance-assured delivery of demanding small cell & mobile backhaul, business services and data center connectivity.
The GT's integrated G.8032v2 Ethernet Ring support provides resilient, carrier-grade access with sub-50ms failover protection. Complemented by MEF 2.0 Certification, this Network Performance Element seamlessly interoperates in multi-vendor deployments. The GT's integrated turn-up testing, standards-based+ real-time L2 & 3 performance monitoring, granular traffic conditioning and MEF 10.3 hierarchical QoS (H-QoS) capabilities make it an all-inclusive, streamlined edge-networking solution.
Mobile operators deploying Carrier Ethernet backhaul to macro-cell sites value the GT's combined networking and standards-based QoS monitoring capabilities, powered by a lightning-fast programmable FPGA architecture. The unit's exceptional reliability, NEBS certification, versatile power options and layer 3 TWAMP Light (Y.5357) performance monitoring also make it the perfect fit for outdoor small cell deployments.
Leading providers also deploy the GT over international footprints to establish, assure and optimize SLA-backed business services. Integration with Accedian automation and visualization platforms simplifies large-scale provisioning, data collection and reporting, while the industry's fastest micro-shaping technology delivers up to 800% increased TCP throughput for off-net business services and data center connectivity.
The GT interoperates with Accedian Performance Elements, Modules, Actuators and programmable Performance Platforms to deliver a scalable core-to-edge performance assured networking solution tailored to your applications.
A tailored combination of resilient networking, performance assurance and bandwidth optimization in a single, carrier-grade Element:
• Ethernet Ring support for resilient access.
• MEF 2.0 Certified H-QoS with integrated microshaping maximizes use of available bandwidth.
• Layer 3, standards-based TWAMP Light monitoring support complements Layer 2 Ethernet Service OAM for total QoS visibility over multivendor networks.
• Built-in turn-up test suite eliminates the need for test sets.
• Exceptional reliability and processing speed support mission-critical, ultra-low latency services.
• Unique 1-way latency, delay variation, in-service throughput testing and more simplify troubleshooting of asymmetric services & networks.